• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I think it's finally time! *Update with pictures!

Mushymilkfor2

Tabatha
Reaction score
Finally! After being 6 days overdue - which really hasn't been that bad! I think I'm finally going into labor!

I've had contractions all morning that have grown in pain, but not gotten closer together yet. I'd say they're averaging approx 5 minutes apart. Some are shorter, as low as 3:32 and as high as 8 minutes apart.

I'm so desperately hoping this is it!

Definitely sounds like this is it for you! My contractions started at eight mins apart with my DD, so five mins apart sounds great.

Best of luck x

Woohoo! Good luck honey. Keeping my fingers crossed for you xx

Go Mushy! Can't wait to hear your birth story!

Thanks ladies! I'm about to head to labor and delivery right now. Contractions are around 3 and 4 minutes apart now.

Wooo Hoooo! Let us know how you get on... I hope this is it for you!

That's how my labors started, you just know! Good luck!!!!

Yay! Sounds like this is it! I'm excited for you. Can't wait to see pictures and hear how everything went.

I was sent home. My contractions have gotten really strong, they're quite awful but they aren't strong enough to cause me to dilate more. I was 1.5 cm around 430 and then told to go for a walk and come back in a couple hours. My husband and his parents went to get some dinner and walk around for a bit. I got back to the hospital around 630 and was told there was no change. I wanted to cry!*

So now I'm laying down at home waiting for contractions to become "unbearable" as the doctor put it. They're currently around 2:30 minutes apart for around 1 minute. I'm already so exhausted!

Oh Mushy... Hope things progress for you and quickly. You will meet your LO soon...

I'm sorry they sent you home, but I'm so excited that this is it for you!! Congrats on that part, at least!!! :happydance: Here's to things really getting going, so they keep you there finally!!!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->