• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I think it's finally time! *Update with pictures!

Good luck! I've been following your suspenseful thread! I feel for you. For me the worst part of labour was having those contractions that are painful enough to keep you awake all night but not strong enough for them to keep you in the hospital. It's exhausting. I ended up taking the epidural not so much because of the pain, but because I was exhausted from not sleeping for two nights in a row.
Anyway hopefully you have your baby in your arms ar I type!

Ahhh yay!!! So glad they kept you there this time!!!

Sending you lots of love and good dilating vibes :happydance:

Hey chickie how are you doing?? Hopefully it's all over with now!! Much love hun!

After two days of non stop contractions I finally had my beautiful baby boy! He's absolutely perfect!

We had a great birth but a bit of a rough after birth. He's currently in the NICU for a breathing issue but is doing great! And expected to be off oxygen by tonight.

I'll update more with pictures later when I have a computer to use instead of my phone!

Thank you ladies for all your support!

Yay!!!!!!

Amazing news congratulations can't wait to see photos :) xx

Congrats! Well done for coping for so long xx

Yay!! Glad to hear he is doing better, and sending healing thoughts that he is out of the NICU soon :hugs:

Woohoo! Congratulations on your boy! I hope it's all smooth sailing from here on in :)

Congratulations! Hope you're recovering well and that he'll be out of the NICU soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->