I think it's finally time! *Update with pictures!

Good to hear that things are starting to happen for you! Wishing you a quick, and easy delivery!

Dang, I'm sorry they sent you home :( That is frustrating. Hope you get to go back soon and not leave without your little one in your arms.

Good luck! Sorry to hear youve not dilated more but those contractions are still making you progress in ways we cant see.

You could try a warm bath.

Oh no! I hope this spotted up for you. Being exhausted and in so much pain can already be considered unbearable. I hope to read that you're back at the hospital soon.

Urgh so annoying. Hopefully it picks up rather sooner than later hun.

Ugh that's so frustrating for you, I hope things start progressing quickly for you soon.

hopefully no news is good news - hope that bubba has made an appearancce:flower:

Still no appearance :( been having awful contractions that cause me to curse loudly, feel the need to punch someone or bite. It's 3:30 in the morning and I haven't slept a wink, I'm so exhausted.

I took a hot shower which was amazing! But I get really dizzy if I'm in a hot shower too long. I might go back again in a little bit.

Oh no :( I feel for you! What about a warm bath? Could even try dosing in there if it eases the pain and get oh to keep an eye on you xx

Oh you poor thing!!!

I can't believe they sent you away. It sounds like you are already experiencing the "unbearable" ones. :( They should let you stay...

Went back in around 6 am and had increased to 2.5 cm and cervix was thinned out more. I was told to walk around the hospital for an hour and come back and if I had progressed they would omit me. I didn't dilate any more but my cervix is completely thinned out. Unfortunately that's not enough for them to keep me, so I'm being sent home again.

But, on the bright side I was given morphine so I can actually sleep. It's been 26 hours since this all started and I haven't slept a wink!

Oh honey :hugs:

At least things ARE moving in the right direction. Hope you can get some decent rest and baby will make a swift appearance after some sleep

Thinking of you :flower:

I agree with Mrs. Murphy, at least things are slowly Oving forward for you. Fingers crossed you can get some sleep now before things progress further for you xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->