• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I think it's finally time! *Update with pictures!

I hope you get some rest and wake up to some very strong contractions or your waters breaking. It's definitely moving in the right direction, I can't imagine you being at home much longer.

Oh dear you poor thing!! I hope you manage to get some sleep and things get going nice and quick when you wake up. :hugs:

Fx'd you'll be updating next with your birth story :)

Thank you everyone for your kind words!

I finally got some rest and now the contractions have fizzled out. :(

I'm hoping the morphine is still working. I was told that it would last for approx 6 hours. I feel like crying :(

I feel for you, and I know exactly how you feel. My first labour was very much like yours and it progressed so slowly by the second day I was just exhausted.

You'll get through this, keep thinking of that gorgeous baby your going to have at the end of all this pain.

Do you have a ball you can bounce on for a while?

Mushy things are happening, albeit at its own pace. Don't get disheartened. No doubt as soon as they pick up again you'll dilate really quickly. Hope you're well rested and things get going again for you. In my first labour I had a lull of about 1-2 hrs where my contractions slowed right down. I progressed well after that break.

Really hope things have progressed for you by now! I had a very loooong, slow going progression with my first so I know how disheartening it can be when you find out you haven't dilated much. Baby will be here before long I am sure!

Sounds like my first labour which lasted 3 days. They gave me diamorphine which allowed me to sleep but stopped the contractions for 10 hours as I was not in established labour it can have that effect but when my contractions came back everything progressed really quickly.

My regular bh contractions stopped 24 hours before the painful ones kicked in. I was so broken because we were just getting ready to leave for L&D. I'm so sorry your body is playing games with you, but it is true, once they come back, it should be game time! :hugs:

:hugs: Sending massive hugs Mushy, things are happening! Even if they're happening slowly.

Sorry to hear that ure going thru this hun. Hope it gets better rather soon than later.

Finally got admitted this morning around 1 am at 5 cm! It's nearly 4 and add of last check still only 5 cm but my waters are bulging. Going to try to get some rest!

I'm glad they've finally admitted you, Fx'd it won't be too much longer now. Hang on in there! :)

I bet as soon as those waters go you'll be flying! Keep us posted xx

Oooh! The next update from you will hopefully be that you've had your baby!! Good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->