I think its happening!?

siobhankerry

Mummy to 1 - Expecting #2
Reaction score
Had an internal on Thursday, consultant didn't seem to confident in it, so has booked me in for induction in the next few days.. But since yesterday I have had alot of what I'm assuming is my mucous plug coming away & contracting on and off all yesterday but since this morning it has came on full swing proper contractions, swapping between every 10-8 and 5-8 mins apart ( hope that makes sense) I can't talk and have to breathe through them, I admit I don't have the highest pain threshold but I can honestly say this fecking hurts! DF and DD are sleeping and I'm in a bath, not easing them but it's relaxing me a little..... Here's hoping she comes on her own, I am feeling extremely emotional and guilty as it is DD's 2nd birthday in 30 minutes time and I feel bad that I might end up having to go in to hospital and miss my baby's birthday, I am genuinely in tears at the thought but what will be will be... Writing this in between contractions which seem to be pickin up a little in intensity and time apart and duration..... Wowowowow help :( so scared as my DD was an emergency section after a failed induction.. I am so scared :(.. Will update as best as I can.
Xx

:hugs: :hugs: hang on in there Hun, you can do this!

You can do your daughter an extra special birthday after you've given birth (I can imagine how you feel I have a little girl too) but your daughter will be just fine, she's getting a baby (a real life one!! :)) that is a perfect birthday present.

Keep calm and breath honey not long now and the pain will be over. Best of luck x

Good luck, don't be scared, you can do this :flower: good that oh is sleeping he'll be fighting fit to support you in labour, hope it goes well & your early Christmas pressie arrives safe & well x

Good luck hun, DD will be absolutely thrilled to have an lo to dote on. you will be fine, be strong x

Don't be scared hun you got this!!! Our bodies are made to have babies just stay positive and remember the pain feeling is only temporary till you meet your LO :)

well everyone, shes here .born on The 14th December 2014,weighing 6lbs 3oz and was born on her big sisters 2nd birthday!
Well ladies is happend, i had my Vbac, the most amazing and terrifying experience of my life, but i would do it all over again in a heartbeat, laboured on gas and air for a few hours and the opted for the epidural,which was fine and i didnt freak (mainly because the Gas and air does such a Fabulous job hehehe).. 12 pm on sunday the 14th i was told i could start pushing, it took a good few trys to get any movement for babygirl to start making her enterance & what an enterance she made at 1:06pm she was so small, blue, in shock , no noise, no breathing, crash team came in and then she cried and it was just amazing i never felt such emotion and relief .. But we are finally home and getting settled .. she is here she is perfect, and she was a perfect present for her big sis, and now our family is complete just in time for christmas, i honestly cant believe my two christmas babies share the same birthday exactly 2 years apart with two totally different births and they are so alike already yet so different, my girls are my world <3 . Goodluck too all you ladies still on the home stretch! It will happen, wishing you all a very merry christmas and a happy new year!

Ladies, this is a picture of my girls meeting properly for the first time!
Our precious little Ellie Marie & our princess Skylar Christina having their first sister cuddle and kiss <3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 34
Oh wow that is amazing!! Your girls are beautiful.

Huge congratulations to you. Have the best Christmas! <3

What an amazing story :cloud9:
Glad you got your vbac, both of your girls are precious xxx

Gorgeous picture of your girls! And what a perfect Christmas present for you all. Congratulations x

Congrats! That is an awesome birth story and im glad all turned out great! It looks like big sissy is going to be a good helper, too! *Hugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->