i think its my first + opk opinions?

LuvMySoldier

Reaction score
https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/tinkkc_777/IMG_20101210_132401.jpg
The top one is yesterdays and the bottom one is today... does it look positive to y'all?

Ive never seen these before but if its a pregnancy test, I would say its a positive!!

Nevermind lol OPK Means ovulation!! But it still looks pos to me!

Yep pos OPK - get bding x

I'd say not quite, could be tmw, but deffo get BD! xxxx

Deffo have been bd'ing...ill for sure take a test tomorrow and see...this id just tthe darkest one I've ever had in all the months I've used them.

I get 2 lines on my opks every time, however I notice that in the 2 days leading up to my positive, which I take to be when my test line is darker than the control.....the test line is very dark and almost as dark as the control line.I usually bd on those twopreceeding days. Best option isto temp chart as well, for confirmation.
Good luck hunny !

I get 2 lines on my opks every time, however I notice that in the 2 days leading up to my positive, which I take to be when my test line is darker than the control.....the test line is very dark and almost as dark as the control line.I usually bd on those twopreceeding days. Best option isto temp chart as well, for confirmation.
Good luck hunny !

Thank you sweetdot! I took an opk later last night and it was way lighter...and i have been temping but they are a little all over the place... but i haven't had my first AF since MC yet...
Hoping FF will confirm in the next few days :) My chart is in my siggy if you wanted to look

I looked at your chart, your temps are a little all over the place, But the opk is a positive sign, opks are great, but they unfortunately don't prove you're ovulating, vie had positive opks but have then not ovulated, no temp change etc. I would say, ur line looks pretty dark to me, when my opks get this dark I usually test twice a day, ive had almost positives in the am, and then absolute positives in the pm, and then the next morning, they are back to almost pos. These things are never an exact science, but if I see a darkish pink, I bd, just to cover our bases.
If you get another dark one tomorrow, I'd bd then and the next day too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->