I think its stopped!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
My after birth bleeding!

*Touch wood touch wood*

But a general comment - How NASTY is that experience! :hissy:

The feeling when you dont have to wear a pad, woo breathe...

Sorry maybe tmi but they make me itch like a bitch.

It rubbed and irritated me that bad a couple of weeks ago it had taken off skin! I had to use vaseline :cry: When I know its defo stopped I think I need to sleep naked to breath as you say! Horrid 6 weeks!

Yay! Soo nice not havin to wear a pad ey! Make the most of it before that period comes cus it wont be long!! And mine is MEGA heavy. I need a maternity pad i swear, x

eeeekkk!!! I'm very much not looking forward to that part, ladies.

:ignore: I choose not to think about the after bleeding :rofl:

I hate my period I don't even want to think about the after bleeding

LOL I hear that! I had a c-section, and I bled for 9 weeks after! ARGH! By the end of it, I was so used to wearing a pad that I felt naked without one, lol!:dohh:

lol 9 weeks, you poor thing! thats too long.

I think you're too busy with your baby to notice your bleeding have the time anyways. I couldn't sit down without looking like I was pregnant for ages either (because I felt sore/bruised) and going for a wee - yeowwwwww!!

Glad the bleeding's stopped! :D

:( Going to the loo afterwards is really awful.. I even avoided going sometimes, then when I absolutely had to it was so horrible. The only way I got relief was by leaning forwards so it doesn't hurt so much.. xx

OMG, it last HOOOOW long? I'm so not missing my period, but now it seems like it will be baaaack with a vengence!

It is a horrble thing isn't it!! But I just got so used to it, it became a way of life with carrying pads about and making sure you always had them etc, so when it stopped it was such a relief and I felt so freeeeeeeeee:happydance:

Glad the bleeding's stopped! :D

:( Going to the loo afterwards is really awful.. I even avoided going sometimes, then when I absolutely had to it was so horrible. The only way I got relief was by leaning forwards so it doesn't hurt so much.. xx
Oh me too, I would wait all day and when my bladder started to hurt I would brave it, sit on the loo thinking OH GOD and start to cry (I thought that after childbirth it would be a breeze, but it bloody hurt loads). When I was trying to do a no. 2 I thought I was in labour again lol!
A good tip the midwife gave me was to pour a jug of water over your bits as you were going for a wee, stopped that burning sting for me! or as your bath water is going down, take a quick tinkle (I know that last idea seems dirty, but thats what im doing next time).

Yea and all that bleeding is your periods way of getting back at you, you haven't had me for 9 months now im going to make your life hell!!:evil:

The shower was great for relief!

Dreading the normal :witch: arriving!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->