I think it's time for a 3rd so TTC

Kelly177

2 little girls aged 5 & 3
Reaction score
Hi everyone I used this site when I was pregnant with my 2 children who are now 5 and 3 I loved it and met some really nice people on here so I'm back.. :) really just wanted to introduce myself :)

I've had the implant removed on the 25th April 2016 had one period on the 6th June and one on the 13th July since then so no luck yet..

hey!! we are thinking of ttc a 3rd. we have a 4yo DS and 2yo DD. how did you decide to actually go for it? I'm still on the fence.

Welcome ;)
Also ttc #3 two boys ages 7 and 4 :)
Hope you get bfp soon :)

Hey, starting to try for #3 this month! 7yo and 16m old girls already so hoping to sway for a boy this time!

Due to ovulate over the weekend so we shall see how it goes!

hey!! we are thinking of ttc a 3rd. we have a 4yo DS and 2yo DD. how did you decide to actually go for it? I'm still on the fence.

Hi I just thought I didn't want them being to old when he or she came I wanted to keep them all together looks like it's not working out tho I'm on month 6 now and nothing

Hey, starting to try for #3 this month! 7yo and 16m old girls already so hoping to sway for a boy this time!

Me to I'd love a little boy no luck yet tho still ttc

Wishing you tons of :dust:

I know I thought it'd happen like the snap of a finger for #2 and 3 cycles in I'm like "Oh, man, this aint' easy at all".

I went from wanting a boy to just wanting a healthy baby but I told my husband if we have a girl he's on "Hair Patrol" because all I have in me is a trip to the barbers. Pixie cuts are cute...lol

Ttc can be hard. Wr fell og i first try. But lost it almost 2 weeks later. Had normal cycle after that but after that the cycle has been weird. Kind of just waiting for ag to show so I can start over. Bfn test on sunday.

Wishing you tons of :dust:

I know I thought it'd happen like the snap of a finger for #2 and 3 cycles in I'm like "Oh, man, this aint' easy at all".

I went from wanting a boy to just wanting a healthy baby but I told my husband if we have a girl he's on "Hair Patrol" because all I have in me is a trip to the barbers. Pixie cuts are cute...lol

Me to as I'd no bother with my first two not that I'd count this as bother it's only been 6 months but I was expecting it sooner. Haha my oh doesn't do hair he can't i don't even let him pick out there outfits lol he's such a man nothing would match lol I'm still hoping for a boy tho I've been told there so different to raising girls x

Ttc can be hard. Wr fell og i first try. But lost it almost 2 weeks later. Had normal cycle after that but after that the cycle has been weird. Kind of just waiting for ag to show so I can start over. Bfn test on sunday.

I'm sorry... I keep testing and it keeps saying negative I've told my oh there all broke lol I got them on ebay a bunch a strips so maybe they are haha I'm hoping lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->