I think maybe I'll be here for a while...

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
hi, well I'm starting to feel more confident that I am pregnant after a talk with my obgyn today. Despite my lack of positive urine tests (which apparently is very common?) she is so sure I am pregnant that she scheduled me for an 8 week appointment. I am currently 5 days late for AF and she is nowhere in sight, but I've been having cramping for over a week now off and on.

On the 8th it started as mild stabbing cramps on the left side and some AF type cramps two days later, mild and different too. I didn't even mention to her that my breasts are trying to smother me in my sleep because they've gotten so big haha.

Anyway, this is a cautious hello, and I hope I'm here to stay :flower:

Hello, welcome!!! and a pre-congratulations to you :)

Fingers and toes crossed for you, keep us posted on how everything goes! sending baby dust your way :) !!

Thank you so much! I've also been having a metallic taste in my mouth the last 2 days and couldn't drink water because it made it worse..something I didn't have with my son.. other things too but im trying not to think too hard into it until I get a confirmation :)

Did she send you for a blood test ? My friend had s negative urine test at dr but they sent her for a blood test and it was pos.

She wanted me to wait until 8 weeks and of course it's killing me. I feel like im crazy since I don't know... I keep wondering what if I'm crazy and when I go on there's nothing there, but the signs all are in the right place... I've been pregnant twice before and my symptoms, while still along the lines of pregnancy, are different than my symptoms before and they are slowly increasing. I'm now in my 9th late day still with no signs of AF so I suppose all I can really do is wait I suppose, she made me feel like she sees this all the time and I have nothing to worry about but without confirmation how can I relax?

I'm wondering if it could be a hook effect, I did have a clearly pink positive at 9dpo but then negatives and ive heard that frers don't have false positives, and with my increasing symptoms and lack of bleeding I don't know what else to ponder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->