i think my digital readout is wrong. photos. please comment! thanks.

pennylane2

Reaction score
I am beginning to think the Clearblue Digital O Monitor is not giving accurate readouts.

All of these pictured tests showed up as positive on the digital readout. Anyone think that maybe only one of them is positive?

https://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc174/jltroupe/IMG_4878.jpg

https://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc174/jltroupe/IMG_4877.jpg

https://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc174/jltroupe/IMG_4873.jpg

Thanks.

If you got a smiley on all of the, then they are all positive!!!! Hope you BD'd a lot. You are not supposed to look at the test window like you would with the non-digital kind. It's not the same. Good luck!

My line never got nearly as dark as control when it was positive & I o'd the same day as my smile.

https://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg168/luvmy4hs/Image-2.jpg

This was the test I got my smile with.

Hi girls.... My lines on my opk were def as dark and maybe a little darker still than those pictured here but no smiley and tested 3 times a day! Now the line is barely visable (I believe I may have o yesterday or today. What's going on?? Xxx

The clearblue digi ov tests are different. I trust the smiley, and disregard the darkness of the lines because it doesn't analyse it the same way your eyes do. Verify with some IC if you want to do line spotting :p

You are supposto go by the smiley not the stick. I have for 3 months in a row and it hasnt been wrong once. :thumbup:

TRUST THE SMILEY! I got a smiley and assumed it was wrong because it was smudged. WELL....................just got my BFP!!!!!!! Woot woot!

I got a Smiley today....after I thought I already Ovulated and supposed to be on CD1...weird...

It reads 2 hormones estradiol and lh. Where as the cheap and non digital ones don't read the estradiol. So definitely don't go by the lines. Although, I had a smiley on CD 15, and I highly felt it wasn't time nor did I have the signs of ovulation (ewcm, high cervix, etc) test went negative and on CD 20 and CD21 I had smileys again and all the signs of ovulation. That was strange so I'm glad I didn't stop testing after CD15. I usually ovulate on CD17 so strange that I O'd late! Goodluck to all! I'm curious though, if any of you get a BFP to test with the digital the same day to see if it becomes positive too.

Barbikins i know it's weird hun but i concieved my little girl the day i was due on so FX'd you get your BFP just like i did. x

Defo all positive hun good luck x

Fx'd for all you ladie's TTC. x

I also got a positive the day after...so NOW I'm on 1DPO even though I should be 3 DPO if things were 'normal' lol
What ever! I made sure we BD yesterday & the day before & every day for about 6 days before that - BAM!
I hope this works for us! And i was using preseed first time this cycle. I missed one day using it but I had a lot of CM So I think I'm covered. I didn't get EW mucus this cycle or the last...so I'm glad I got the preseed incase.

All good then hun but you are 3DPO as you should alway's go by the first positive. But if you keep getting positive's you just keep bd'ing :)sex:) x x x

I have no idea how many days I am....thing is, I ran out of OPK's so thats why I decided to assume & just keep BD'ing but then the day I was supposed to be 1DPO based on my calendar that predicts my ovulation based on months of information...I decided to run out & buy the digital OPK and BAM smiley face. So I dont know if I could have had a Smiley face the day before that too. Either way I think it doesnt matter. I will start testing next week & I'll either be pregnant OR not!

This is our 3rd cycle & a part of me feels like this month worked. The other two months I was very skeptical & didnt think it was going to happen. I'm being cautiously optimistic...

It dont matter hun as long as you have ov'ed. :D

I hope it is your month hun, iv been TTC no:2 For 23month's now. x

Wow 23 months?! I feel like at 3rd month I'm going to loose my sanity if another month goes by. Honestly, I'm tired of sex on demand & my husband doesn't want to know the details so I'm running this solo...
I just want to get back to normal sex life ;)
I hope this cycle is for you too! XO

thank's hun i do to. Fx'd for both of us. x

I know how you feel but 10 time's worse. No affence to my fiance but it's so tirering. x

I got a Smiley today....after I thought I already Ovulated and supposed to be on CD1...weird...

oh hun if ur af is due then ur ov tests can go pos, for some reason we rise in LH just before AF, not every woman does but most of us do, maybe that explains ur smiley??

oh hun if ur af is due then ur ov tests can go pos, for some reason we rise in LH just before AF, not every woman does but most of us do, maybe that explains ur smiley??

Ooops I didnt mean to say CD one, rather 1 DPO :) Sorry! LOL
I'm some where between 4 & 6 dpo....so lets go with....5??? ;)

hello hun did you do that thing? You didnt message me back the other night. x x x How are ya. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->