I think my LO's ill :( Advise please

JWandBump

Reaction score
Last night was one of the worst nights ever. In the day she was completely fine, a fewer naps than normal but i thout she would just have a good night sleep.

Well in the night she was waking up cryin and almost screaming (she never does this), she diddnt want hardly any of her bottle (normaly guzzles the whole thing), she sounded wheezy like she had a couught and snoty if that makes sence.. She also felt quite hot. She woke up about 5x times in the night when she normaly sleeps through or walkes just once.

She now in her walker and seems fine, but not quite herself. Ive gave her some calpol aswell, most went down her clothes tho :dohh:

Does this sound like shes ill? She's not my normal happy baby. She hardly ever crys and smiles when she wakes up. She not teeting, im sure of it.. could be wrong tho :flow:

Didn't want to R&R, sorry not much help, sending hugs x

She sounds like she has a cold. I've mixed Calpol with my LO's milk or porridge before to make sure she gets some. Nurofen medicine comes with a syringe which makes giving the medicine easier.

Keep an eye on her and go to the Doctors if you feel she needs checking. My dd has been poorly for 10 days with a chesty cough / cold. Recovery is usually slow. Just give plenty of kisses n cuddles.

Could be a cold, or an ear infection (my DS has had both in the last fortnight :dohh:) If it happens again tonight maybe take her to the GP on monday, my DS was given antibiotics for his ears x

Mine's the same and she has a cold, try putting a damp towel over a radiator in her room over night to raise the humidity and of course trusty calpol! I'd forgotten about calpol last night :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->