i think my mr.man has plans for my uterus once this baby has finished using it

MummyMummy

Reaction score
we were talking the other day and he was like 'if the baby turns out a boy we will have to just keep going till we have a girl (already got 1 boy),then we can have both' and a few days before that he was telling me how he wanted 3 or 4 babys and telling me how he thinks i'll come to him in 2/3years asking him to love me :o

yes, thanks for talking to me and letting me have a say :rofl:

anybody elses partner eager for more babies?

xXx

Nope I think we are done after this LO!
This will be our third son and grateful all our babies are healthy and happy.

LOL A friend of the family kept trying to have a boy and gave up when girl number 6 came along :rofl:

oh gosh! noway :o wow!

my mum y/day was telling me about a woman she knows who has 8boys :o

i don't mind what we have (neither doesh e really :D) so long as baby healthy then tha'ts all that matters! :D

not long for you now! how exciting :D
xXx

This is my first, and we would love to have more babies...not sure how many DH has in mind yet though :rofl: xx

oh gosh! noway :o wow!

my mum y/day was telling me about a woman she knows who has 8boys :o

i don't mind what we have (neither doesh e really :D) so long as baby healthy then tha'ts all that matters! :D

not long for you now! how exciting :D
xXx

I hope its soon,I am feeling knackered beyond belief!:rofl:

OMG 8 boys!!!
I am scared at handling 3!

Do you have any feelings as to whether its a boy or girl?
I always felt they were boys with all three.

No way am I EVER putting my body through this again, I have 1 DD and 1 DS, not sure i would be as certain if I had just 1 sex though? I did say after my last that I would never do it again and here I am :shock: am too old now anyhow am just gonna make the most of this baby as i know it will be my last xx

We have 4 but I would love to have at least one more if I can get up the nerve to talk my hubby into it LOL

I think I'd like to have more kids after these two. I just think I'll wait a little longer before I put myself through this again

:hugs:

This is my first too and hubby has mentioned twice recently the thought of another one but I just want to get this one out first before I think about the next one :)

this is our first and OH was mentioning in first tri how he wanted more. to make it worst some of my work collegues menioned infront of him how now was the time to consider and plan for more, and how its better if they are closer in age so they play together. this was male collegues then the female ones chipped in and agreed! dont think i have a say :wacko:

well im having my 3rd girl and OH is already planning the next one :hissy:

i keep sayin NOWAY but you know what i will never say never!

this baby is due 3 days after my 34th birthday and OH says i have a few more breeding years left in me yet :rofl:

i just say lets wait and see....i think even if men dont admit to it they all secretly want a son.

we were laughing last night tho cos he said imagine if we kept going an had about 6 girls then ended up with a boy after all that, i said he would probably be gay with all the women around him :rofl:

Lucky you, my boyfriend told me "this is the last baby!!" right after our 12 week scan.. charming, huh? :(

hehe... my hubby is getting his boy and i he has expressed that he isnt sure he wants more then this one. lol i thought i wanted atleast three, but at 29+5 wks, im having second thoughts about going through this again... lol i think if we do have any more, we are going to wait a few years... we're young, we have time!

Yeah mine is like "I want another baby in less than a year!" UMMMMM NO!!! This is our first child how can u know that!!! lol:rofl: Sure its easy 4 u:dohh:

Lucky you, my boyfriend told me "this is the last baby!!" right after our 12 week scan.. charming, huh? :(

i can send my mr.ma down to you :lol: ... he seems to wanna get his uterus usage! :rofl:

xXx

This is my first too and hubby has mentioned twice recently the thought of another one but I just want to get this one out first before I think about the next one :)

Exactly the same for me! Hubby's said a couple of times "when do you think we should start thinking about having no.2?" He's been told to calm himself right down until this one arrives and we see how we get on. :rofl:

its easy for the men to say lets have another, they don't have to go through it lol. I would like another I think two would be our max, but never say never lol. But not for a bit yet give my body a rest and a time to get back to normal lol.

its easy for the men to say lets have another, they don't have to go through it lol. I would like another I think two would be our max, but never say never lol. But not for a bit yet give my body a rest and a time to get back to normal lol.

normal?! you mean this isn't?!

i've forgoten what normal is/feels like! i don't remember my body pre preg at all!

xXx

mine has decided once our little man is about 9 months we are trying for a girl so there close together in age, then again he also told me he wants his own 5-a-side team

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->