I think this is a pos, but my EWCM has dried... (more)

Menelly

Reaction score
and my cervix is definitely in a lower position. (Today is CD11, btw.)

I had EWCM on days 8-10, and just got the O kit today, so this it the first one I've used this cycle. It *looks* pos, but the other fertility signs seem off?

What do you ladies think?

Attachments

• 20140630_213236.jpg
    20140630_213236.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 22
That's a tough call but I wouldn't say it's positive juuuuuuust yet, but I think you're really close. I hate it when the test lines do that thing where just the skinny side line is dark but the rest isn't the same darkness. I would listen to your other fertility signs too and take the OPK with a grain of salt. Keep us updated and good luck!

Thanks! I just made the hubby pounce that day to be safe. :) It's much lighter now, so I really think that was a pos.

Thanks for replying to me. I was feeling like a thread killer. LOL

Hope you caught it! I've read that you can get all the fertile signs 5 days or so before opk - I was wondering as my body was shouting at me that it was ovulating but the tests weren't! Good luck and welcome to the 2ww, think we would be testing about the same time! x

Hope you caught it! I've read that you can get all the fertile signs 5 days or so before opk - I was wondering as my body was shouting at me that it was ovulating but the tests weren't! Good luck and welcome to the 2ww, think we would be testing about the same time! x

Thanks me too! :) My hubs has a chronically low sex drive, so it's hard to get him to pounce enough when it's time. :/ But I got him on CD10 & 12, so here's to hoping that was enough!

Thanks me too! :) My hubs has a chronically low sex drive, so it's hard to get him to pounce enough when it's time. :/ But I got him on CD10 & 12, so here's to hoping that was enough!

Ah that would be stressful! I think we peaked too soon... did it like 9 days in a row far too early then only one time when I got a positive opk... really couldn't face it last night! Fingers crossed for you! keep us posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->