I think we need a bad day sticky thread

Nats :hugs: what a shitty shitty day. I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin but it is good that they caught it early before she had symptoms. I am here to tell the tale so I'm sure she will be fine but it's a hell of a thing to go through.

Phuck the horseowner...:growlmad:

Exactly! :growlmad:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I had a horrible day today,

I slippend on the ice, on the train station platform this morning, I had a bad reaction to the flu jab, and when I thought things were settling at work it suddenly got 10 times worse :cry::cry:

I have been asked, together with other 2 coleagues to cover the two most difficult and busiest loacations in the business. Which means dealing with more nasty people every day and increasing the amoung of travel and working hours so much that it would be incompatilbe with my university teaching and will add a huge amount of stress. :cry: all that while others have an easy 9 to 5 job!

What a pile of rubbish!!:nope::nope::nope:

Sorry girls, I just needed a rant :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sus firstly :hugs: but then :gun: I really think you need to take some action here.

Is this the tosser boss that is doing this?

You need to do a little business resourcing plan which coudl show how this workload could be shared out amongst the team, not just dumped on you. Ie you need to bring a solution not just a problem, up the chain of command to your bosses boss.

They can't change your work location without some kind of negotiation I would have thought (IDK know though, but I'd be checking my contract). Are you in a union, it is good to also have that as a backup.

Anyway this is a situation where you've got to take back some power, so spend the weekend doing some plotting and planning here, listen to some empowering music, watch Terminator 2 or whatever you need to do to get yourself psyched into kick arse mode.

As for looking for another job, hmmm normally I'd say hell yeah, but then you won't get maternity leave for 1-2 years :shrug: I'm not sure how important that is to you at this point or whether for your emotional health you just need to walk. But I'd be fighting back first. See if you can make this f***er look bad :growlmad:

NorthStar Thanks Hun! very much appreciated your words:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Will PM you with the full story

Nats,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: missing you!

HI Hun, Sorry I was MIA this weekend, Just spending time catching up on the things I should have done ages ago. Also went to a Ratafia fair, (type of herbal liqor) with all my family, which was lovely.
I´m so sorry to hear they are giving you a hard time at work!! Are they thinking of making these changes permanently? or does everyone take a shift of say a month or two then back to normal? Have they said why you? I would ask for all their reasoning and then come back with your assessment and another possible solution. I would also explain that you are thinking of leaving and see what their reaction is. But go slowly and carefully and don´t say anything definite yet. I hope you manage to sort it out. :hugs::hugs: Let us know how you get on today. Take care lovely!

Natsby ,glad u had a lovely weekend ,sus ,hope your employers realise wot a gem u are and sort themselves out ,u are a lovely hard working lass ,hope it settles soon ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->