I think we need a bad day sticky thread

Natsby

Luca born 9-11-2012
Reaction score
I love the BFP sticky thread and it cheers me up no end, but today is a bad day and I feel so desperate and hopeless. I was thinking, I bet everyone has these days, maybe we need a thread where you can go to feel bad and get a hug. I don´t like to post in other threads when I´m feeling rubbish in case I drag the whole thread down.
I hope you are all feeling positive and no one else needs this thread, but just in case it is here. Vent away.

I'm all for a bad day sticky!! Maybe bad idea for me though.....Id ramble too much.....lol

Tell us about your day Natsby! Vent girl! :hugs:

Oh I´m just feeling down, you know how it is, some days I feel sure this will be my month, and others I´m just so sad, sure it will never happen and not sure how I will cope with that if it is the case. OH tries to cheer me up, but I would rather he talked to me and tried to understand, but seems like he can´t do that. I desperately want a bfp but I know that when that happens it isn´t always a happy ending because I lost the last two. hmm I see what you mean it is easy to ramble when you get going, I´ll stop now and prepare my first class of the day, at least I can´t dwell on it when I´m teaching too busy correcting awful English!
Thanks for listening.

Natsby :hugs:

You know till I joined B&B I was just obsessed with my BFP and thinking once I got that it was all hunky dory but I now realise how naive that thought was and for many the BFP is the start of new worries and stresses :nope:

I pray that you will see your BFP soon and that it will be a tough little bean and you will have a successful pregnancy :hugs:

I think your idea is excellent and everyone needs somewhere to moan :thumbup:

In the meantime lots and lots of :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: and bucket loads of :dust: for your current cycle :dust:

Natsby,

I am sure you will strike it lucky very soon - just hang on in there. I guess it's useless my saying to cut yourself some slack, and it's easier said than done. I'm new to this ttc lark, and I never considered before just how full of uncertainty it is.

Pleasurable distraction - I plan on becoming an expert in this during the next number of months.

Hugs to you and loads of pixie dust for the coming months

:dust:

Oh Natsby , sending a giant :hugs: I know we don't know each other and it's no comfort but I've suffered the loss of that wee bundle you want so badly so yes a down days page is a fantastic idea :thumbup:
Your entitled to feel awful , and this is the place to let it out. It's too negative to keep it inside. I know it's not the same but I have a beautiful beautiful five year old who I loved from the moment I saw those two lines. We nearly lost her at three months to meningitis and now she has a chronic neurological muscle condition. You wouldn't know it to see or talk to her but her muscles spasm up all the time. We don't know what the future will bring. I'm rambling but I guess my point is I used to keep it all in until one day I had a panic attack as I was so consumed with the grief . Once my dh started seeing a councellor together I started to deal with the pain properly. Again , not saying it's for everyone , and not judging i promise but I'm an advocate for getting it out. Do what ever you need to do to be kind to yourself. Little steps , be gentle on yourself. Lots of treats I reckon :hugs:

You are allowed to feel this way and need to not beat yorself up about it. Afterall we have to paint that smile on our faces so very often that we need this down time too! I am totally with you, some days I feel like I can't face the thought of never being able to have a baby but I daren't go there...not yet! At least we have B & B I feel so much better since finding you ladies to chat to as no one else seems to understand just how painfl this is.
Keep smiling and I always find a glass of wine and some chocolate helps!!:hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Sending all the ladies who are having a bad day lots and lots of hugs!!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Awww Natsby! :hugs: I'm glad you vented. You have to get that stuff out! In the words of Shrek "better out than in I say!" :flower:

big hugs to you :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

and to cheer you up

:holly::flasher::holly::flasher::holly::flasher:

I think TTCing is a real rollercoaster of emotions. one minute I am upset, next I feel really positive. my decision to move forward with clomid this cycle has mixed feelings for me too....happy that Im doing SOMETHING, but worried about its side effects.

Thanks everyone, I went into town and bought a new pair of shoes,which is really rare for me and cheered me up no end. As have all these lovely messages, so glad to have this site and thanks for all your support. I hope we all move into first trimester together soon.

:hugs: Natsby! I think you're right, a sticky for the bad days is a good idea! We all have them, those days when we despair and wonder if we're just spinning our wheels. That's why this is a great place to express those bad days, we can all relate, and hopefully, cheer you up! FX'd that your forever baby will arrive soon! :hugs:

Oh Natsby , sending a giant :hugs: I know we don't know each other and it's no comfort but I've suffered the loss of that wee bundle you want so badly so yes a down days page is a fantastic idea :thumbup:
Your entitled to feel awful , and this is the place to let it out. It's too negative to keep it inside. I know it's not the same but I have a beautiful beautiful five year old who I loved from the moment I saw those two lines. We nearly lost her at three months to meningitis and now she has a chronic neurological muscle condition. You wouldn't know it to see or talk to her but her muscles spasm up all the time. We don't know what the future will bring. I'm rambling but I guess my point is I used to keep it all in until one day I had a panic attack as I was so consumed with the grief . Once my dh started seeing a councellor together I started to deal with the pain properly. Again , not saying it's for everyone , and not judging i promise but I'm an advocate for getting it out. Do what ever you need to do to be kind to yourself. Little steps , be gentle on yourself. Lots of treats I reckon :hugs:

Thank you for sharing your story with us. It can´t be easy having a poorly child wneh you clearly love her and don´t want her to suffer from anything. I admire your strength and I´m glad you found councilling a support, I might try that if this battle lasts much longer. I hope you find treatments which help her, I wish I could offer more help or advice, but when you need totalk I´m here, we are all here. Thanks for your kind words.:hugs:

:hugs: congrats on the shoes! Now you're giving me ideas! Lol

Yeah Natsby I think we all have those days, and it's good to have a "safe place" to go to where we don't have to be all flipping positive all the time :flower:

My inlaws are interfering with my TTC activity this evening so I'm compensating myself with white toblerone and terrible tv.

Oh I´m just feeling down, you know how it is, some days I feel sure this will be my month, and others I´m just so sad, sure it will never happen and not sure how I will cope with that if it is the case. OH tries to cheer me up, but I would rather he talked to me and tried to understand, but seems like he can´t do that. I desperately want a bfp but I know that when that happens it isn´t always a happy ending because I lost the last two. hmm I see what you mean it is easy to ramble when you get going, I´ll stop now and prepare my first class of the day, at least I can´t dwell on it when I´m teaching too busy correcting awful English!
Thanks for listening.

I'm a teacher too. I appreciate that I'm too busy to think about TTC during work hours b/c my students definitely keep me on my toes! If I had a "typical" office job, my mind would always be going a mile a minute with worry and anxiety. Hang in there!! We will have a BFP before too long. Good luck.

Hi eveyone,

I'm a bit of a newbie, but I just wanted to say that I think you are all marvellous. It's such an emotional roller-coaster, it's wonderful to have such warmth and support from others who know exactly what you are going through.

I was just having a little cry (driven by a mixture of frustration and PMS), but just reading your lovely messages to eachother makes me feel a little less alone in all this.

Wishing you all lots of luck and baby dust!

C xx

What a gorgeous thread . It's the rocky days where we need the support from here even more. I had no idea how little others would get it in the outside world. this place and the girls here are a God send. I have a fantastic husband who listens , hugs and loves me no matter how nutty I get . Sometimes though only another female really gets it . Especially in the over the hill section :winkwink:
Love the shopping for shoes idea. Even though i live in a Muslim country where clothes shopping is awful the one thing they have are amazing shoes and handbags . Might have to save up a few of these ideas for the tww :haha:
Hope your doing okay today :hugs:
By the way I loved your flasher people Sarah. As for the poo flinging story , I laughed till my sides hurt. Reminded me of a story of my mum doing something similar years ago but it hit a large springy fir tree , you can guess the rest :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->