I think......

Annamumof2

Mum to 2 boys 2 girls
Reaction score
i got the :bfp:

can anyone tell me how i can upload the pics?

when you are writing a comment on the forum there is a paper clip at the top of the icon box where you can add an attachment of the pic or pictures!!!

Hurry up!!

grrr it wont let me keeps telling me it failed

Could it be the picture is too big or in the wrong format hun? Try altering these and see if it makes a difference. Congratulations by the way! :flower:

Could it be the picture is too big or in the wrong format hun? Try altering these and see if it makes a difference. Congratulations by the way! :flower:

ive tried but it makes the picture look a bit too blurry let me see if i can do it in paint instead

Anna, the pic is really blurry for me but I think I can see something. CONGRATULATIONS!! :happydance:

Anna, the pic is really blurry for me but I think I can see something. CONGRATULATIONS!! :happydance:

yeah i know thats the trouble soooo im going to maybe use the digi test tomorrow dunno yet

The digis are not as sensitive so maybe wait a couple days ... if you can hold out!

The digis are not as sensitive so maybe wait a couple days ... if you can hold out!

i might do if not take it if it says anything then i will be glad if not i will get a new one and some other tests

I see a line!!! Congratulations! Can't wait to see the digi!

Thank you girls. Just wish andy was a bit more ummmm what's the word other then excited. I just feel like I want to cry.

Wow anna, you did it, congratulations!!!
Am so happy for you hun.

Congrats!!!
My last af was 23rd july too:happydance:
I would take the digi, I did when my lines were pretty faint and it came up really fast, that was the first response digi.

I'm sure your hubby will come round, men are different creatures:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->