I think......

oooohhhh there are quite similar to the two i did yesterday and got a faint bfp with both.....im going to get a first response today, infact im getting three haha, good luck with the digi huni fingers crossed for you, keep us posted xxx

Congrats Anna :flower: dont worry about your DH he will come round he no choice :haha::winkwink:
good luck with the digi test :flower:

Aaaaswwww Anna congrats honey!!! I see the lines beautifully! X

will do the digi on monday and i will see when to do this other one i brought from savers... might do it tomorrow i dunno yet

ok took another test the predictor test and it looks like a neg...... i keep looking and think i can see a line but it must be my eyes, oh well it was a false posative then i guess

Congrats.I can def see line. Looks like mine looked 10 and 11 dpo.:happydance:

Congrats.I can def see line. Looks like mine looked 10 and 11 dpo.:happydance:

i took a second today a diffrent test it looks like another faint but then it looks like its a neg so i dunno what to think right now

I found that Superdrugs own brand gave the clearest obvious bfp when the other brands( clearview and clearblue) were very faint and I kept thinking I was imagining the lines. Superdrug detects 10 miu, can you buy them on a Sunday?? Good luck. Also, did the line come up within 3 mins?

No but found a dip test from the pound shop I will use tomorrow morning when I get up, I still don't understand why it is so faint

Maybe your levels didnt double yet! Keep the faith Anna!!! Cant wait to see those lines!

Well it's almost 3am so going to sleep and see what the same rest I took friday will give me, if it gives me another neg I guess I can say that Fridays test was a false posative.

Keep your chin up! Maybe you arent as far along as you think. We will see in the morning!

Congrats!! Wishing u a h&h 9 months ((((((hugs))))))))

Well same test as Fridays and no faint posative there so it was a false posative I got on Friday then, roll on my period then

I still have faith in that pregnancy test Anna. The positive looks clear as day to me. When is your period due?...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->