I think......

Congratulations!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :hugs: xx

oh yea thats right, now I remember. well the only thing I can tell ya is to wait a few days and take another test.

oh yea thats right, now I remember. well the only thing I can tell ya is to wait a few days and take another test.

Only test I have left is the clearblue digi, if my boobs still hurt my ummm say next week when both kids are at school I will see a doctor or someone

Are you going to wait to take the digi?....How are you feeling?

Are you going to wait to take the digi?....How are you feeling?

yeah i will wait

ummm how am i feeling? well i feel bloated, tired, boobs hurt, i want to cry, everything that possable shouts out im pregnant but the damn tests are just relaly putting me down now

I know how you feel about getting down. There is nothing else left to do but either take more tests and spend lots of money or wait a day or two and take another one. Are those tests known for evaps?...

I know how you feel about getting down. There is nothing else left to do but either take more tests and spend lots of money or wait a day or two and take another one. Are those tests known for evaps?...

i dont think the dip ones are just the other kind, but the second test was EVAP the first was a coloured line

Congratulations, have a happy and healthy 9 months.

V xxxxx

i dont think the dip ones are just the other kind, but the second test was EVAP the first was a coloured line

You did the same test as me and I also got a very faint line... did a digital the next day and it comfirmed I was pregnant.... CONGRATS :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->