I thought I had ovulated already but I just got this...

glong88

Mummy to 2 boys and a princess
Reaction score
Hey girls

Never really checked for ovulation but I am this month I was due to ovulate last week big just got this on a test... Period started 3rd Jan, due on 31st January ... It's a dark line, I bedded Saturday night but not last night, now worried I've missed my chances, how long after a positive ovulation test have I got???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 13
Have you been doing an Opk every day? If you have and this is your first positive, you should bd tonight and tomorrow. Ovulation will likely happen in 12-36 hours. Good luck!

I have, I got what I thought was a positive 7 days after period, then nothing for last few days... So was pretty shocked when this come up

You know opks also pick up hcg? Have you tried a pregnancy test?

Given that the start of my period was on 3rd Jan, I would be on day 16 today it's more likely to be ovulation surely?

Given that the start of my period was on 3rd Jan, I would be on day 16 today it's more likely to be ovulation surely?

I'm inclined to go agree. But yes, opks pick up both Hcg and lh. My opks were blazing positive my 12dpo with this pregnsncy

I will get a test in a bit and do it to just rule that out. I suppose if I did ovulate on the 9th I would be 9 dpo.. Doubtful it's pregnancy though

Just done a pregnancy test, that's deffo negative... Did another ovulation test at lunch and one just now... Must just be late ovulation....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back