I thought it was a bump

teamandy

Reaction score
Up until 9 weeks I had a huge bulging stomach that I thought for sure it was a bump. Because suddenly at 10 weeks I started throwing up and losing all my appetite, I haven't been eating much. Now my stomach is so flat.

I still have the nausea and the constant peeing and the big boobs. But is it normal to lose the belly? When will it come back?! I'm 10 w 3 days

It will have been bloat rather than an actual baby bump hun. Even at 10 weeks baby is only about an inch in length so wouldn't be making much of a bump yet. Depending in your shape you will probably be getting your actual bump in the next few weeks so don't worry it will come :)

If this is your first baby if will take some time as your stomach muscles are nice and tight :) I didn't start properly showing with my ds until I was close to 19 weeks. But this time around I have started showing only recently. Heading towards 2nd trimester and now I can feel the top of my uterus poking above my pubic bone when I apply pressure. Bloating is an evil mistress. I remember being all excited between 9-10 weeks thinking I had a bump already for sure... But alas I deflated a bit too... Lol don't worry hun the big belly is just around the corner!!

I had the same thing with my daughter. It was massive bloat and one day it just went away. I didn't really start showing until I was about 24 weeks.

I got away with hiding my pregnancies until 20+ weeks both times. Your bump will come!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->