I thought Labour had started!!!

oliv

Reaction score
Last night sitting on the sofa i started getting period pain and contractions coming every 7 mins then went to every 9 and then just stopped 😣😣😣

The last stage, waiting for signs is almost as frustrating as the sign spotting in the nervous early days! Hopefully all the practice is your body's way of telling you that you are nearly there...

Hopefully it's your cervix getting ready at least.

My due date is Friday and I'm just so ready for this baby to come

Definitley sounds like your body is trying to do something. Get bouncing vigorously on a birthing ball!! Good luck :) x

I did that Saturday night, contractions every 10 mins or so but then it all stopped but I went into labour properly the next night.
Good luck!

I did that Saturday night, contractions every 10 mins or so but then it all stopped but I went into labour properly the next night.
Good luck!

I'm still here.... have the hospital tomorrow and hoping they will offer the sweep!!!

Congrats on your baby

Good luck with your sweep - I have had two failed sweeps but I am optimistic there was slight progress, I always think at least having an examination gives you an idea of what is going on!! The interference may be enough to start you?

My friend swears a drive down a bumpy road started her off...

I had a sweep with ds and went into labour that evening and had him the next morning

I keep getting this it's SO annoying. Been happening for about a week on and off and always the same time in the evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->