I thought the Dr said I would be peeing less now..

Christinee

Reaction score
So doc told me I should start peeing less often now that I am coming up on second tri.... Seems like I am peeing more than ever. Last night i got up at least 5 times, maybe even 6 or 7 times to pee!!! Same thing the night before that too. Seems like baby is sleeping right on my bladder.. I really wish he/she would find another spot to get cozy so I can get a full night sleep! LOL :wacko::wacko:

Holy cow that's a lot!

Maybe baby is training you to be up for night time feeds...... But that would be one hungry baby!

Hope you can get some better ( uninterrupted) sleep :)

Holy cow that's a lot!

Maybe baby is training you to be up for night time feeds...... But that would be one hungry baby!

Hope you can get some better ( uninterrupted) sleep :)

Tell me about it!! Its crazy how much I pee at night! And on top of that i have been struggling with a headache for the last two days. So that interrupted my sleep a lot too.. Then my dog wakes me up barking in the middle of the night because he water bowl was empty last night and he was thirsty... Can't a girl get a break.. lol

I feel you. I started out having to pee alllllll the time. It eased up a bit towards the end of first trimester, but now it's coming back. I don't have it as bad as you, but it feels like I'm 4 weeks again :p I'm guessing that because the uterus is just starting to rise out of the pelvis, and is getting bigger and more active every day, there's going to be some extra pressure for a few weeks until it's lifted all the way. But that's just my personal theory, I don't know if it's accurate.

I feel you. I started out having to pee alllllll the time. It eased up a bit towards the end of first trimester, but now it's coming back. I don't have it as bad as you, but it feels like I'm 4 weeks again :p I'm guessing that because the uterus is just starting to rise out of the pelvis, and is getting bigger and more active every day, there's going to be some extra pressure for a few weeks until it's lifted all the way. But that's just my personal theory, I don't know if it's accurate.

I don't pee as much during the day as I do at night... AT night I am up constantly peeing. Maybe its just the position of the baby when I am laying down that is making it worse. IDK.

They say that when you lie down, all the fluid that's pooled in your hands and legs and whatever is freed up to head straight to your bladder. I get it at night, too. I usually go to bed to read for awhile before I try to sleep, and I've found myself in the bathroom a couple times just in that hour or two of reading lately. And then waking up halfway through the night again... Maybe try lounging for awhile before bed, rather than sitting up straight? It helps me to do all my hydrating earlier in the day and minimize drinking in the couple hours before bed, too.

I am the same :)
I think the growing baby ads pressure to the bladder too which doesn't help, so the doctor saying you would pee less now really isn't accurate! I get up 2-3 times a night and every 2 hours (at least) throughout the day, which is annoying as it is tiring haha.
I dread to think how I will be when I enter the third trimester soon... I'll probably just pee on the floor :dohh:

It lasted thru all 3 trimesters with my dd. I'm sure it will be the same this time around too..

My constant peeing didnt slow until around 16-18 weeks. Even then, I was still up 1-2x per night but it was better than the CONSTANT every hour crap. Now its returning again, but give yours some more time, you're still early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->