I took a new test

M

mirakel

I don't know if this is good news or bad news...

Tested with clearblue now.
With morningpee.
The digital frer said pregnant Sunday evening after five he's holding pee in.
On Monday I tested with non digital frer that was super faint.
And now today this result with cb.
Don't know if the faint line only means clearblue isn't as good as detecting hug as frer or if it should be stronger plus...
I would be on cycle day 28 of 26-30 today, last day with ewcm was on cycle day 15.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 34
Test on Monday after holding pee for two hours

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 22
I'm confused, did you mean to say you're on cycle day 25? You said 15 but that doesn't seem right

I do seethe lines , if you're testing early they should get darker after your period is due , congrats!

Oh okay! I thought it read you were on cycle day 15 sorry!
I would just try another test in a few days but it's definitely positive !

I can see very faint lines and as mumof1 said they should get darker the closer/after your period is due. The second image there is a faint line but also looms like evap lines before it? To be honest they seem more clearly lines from the thumbnail as opposed to clicking to enlarge but then again I am on my phone. Looks good thus far.

The clearblue test had a stronger line than the first response so I guess it's a good sign, but still expected the line to be stronger as I'm on day 28 of 26-30 today.

I've also taken a digital frer saying yes so I know I'm pregnant, but worrying something is wrong as lines are faint.

Sometimes it just takes a while for your lines to darken up :)

My lines were still super faint at 5wks, even after my digital was positive. It turns out I'd ovulated late and didn't realize it. If you've had a positive, call your doctor and get a blood test done!

My lines were still super faint at 5wks, even after my digital was positive. It turns out I'd ovulated late and didn't realize it. If you've had a positive, call your doctor and get a blood test done!

Thanks for replying, i think im about12-14 dpo as last day i had ewcm was on cycle day 15-13 days ago.
And we had intercourse on cycle days 8, 10, 12, 16.

Definitely positive. Baby might have implanted late. Wait a few more days and see what happens :)

Ive only just got my bfp today at CD 53. Not overly dark lines but lines none the less. Don't worry, just wait a few days/ week and test again :) x

My first BFPs looked the same. It matched the control line when I tested again at 5 weeks along exactly. I'll be 12 weeks along on Friday. :shrug: You're really early. With my third baby, I didn't even get a positive test until CD38, even though I tested every day from CD24 on, and I ovulated on CD16 with all of my babies. She's 14m old now.

Def lines there! I wouldnt worry too much about strength of lines. I must have ovulated early as Scans have been put me five days ahead of my dates, however I didnt get strong positives until about a week after my period was due! Got very faint (as in I got line eye squinting to see lines) lines before and was obviously very concerned... Saw bubba on Monday and very much there xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->