I totally give up today.....

kayleigh89

Reaction score
Hey all i have finally decided that i give up,ive had enough of everything and every1!!

As u all know i lost my angel in may :(

We went to hospital for PM results on Monday and there now testing me for Hypertension which i believe is high blood pressure??????
Also Thrombophelia,Ive recieved a letter today stating this but how much more do they want from me!!! Shouldn't they of tested me in hospital the day i had him? beings they took over 9 bottle n tubes of blood!! I just feel its swings and round abouts all again!! Then at the bottom of the letter they say in ur next pregnancy u will be put on Aspirin....Why friggin say this to me when i wanna TTC now!!! God sake there makin me feel literally sh!t!!!

Sorry girlys i know its only in my best interest they do all this testing,but one min there sayin im ok too try now they wanna do more friggin tests just dont know where we stand anymore!!!!!

Sowwie :( xxxx

Sorry that you are having such a hard time. I know it's difficult to know what is going on when you are caught right up in your grief - I could barely cope with anything in the early days.

I think there are certain things that they can't test for until your body and hormones have settled down again.

It's a personal decision about ttc again. My consultant was amazing (she had already known me through two hard pregnancies and premature deliveries) and said that she would recommend waiting for the results. HOwever then she said, well to be honest we will put you on aspirin either way so it might be better if you just get on and try rather than worrying about it, as having another baby is very healing. xx

I am so sorry for your loss and now what you are going through, please don't give up :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: I don't understand Hypertension? Was your pressure ever high ? If so they are supposed to monitor it and put you on some meds if it can't be controlled. Do you remember if it was normal your pressure? I mean its normal for pregnant women to have higher blood pressure . I hope you are ok and you come back here to the forum, if you ever need a friend or need to vent I am always here. XOOXOXOX :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm sorry your feeling so stressed :( I dont know what to say about the tests and when they should be done because I really dont know but I hope they get whatever answer they are looking for soon!

Have they said you cant start TTC now? You shouldnt have to wait to be prescribed Aspirin you could always start it yourself :shrug:

Heya all i am back lols,Yeh they have said as soon as i am pregnant ill be put on aspirin my blood pressure was always fine in my pregnancy,apart from the day i found out we'd lost our angel an the day i delieverd him which its going to be high with stress!!!

But he is testing me for hypertension incase i do suffer from high blood pressure :S
Can u understand what i mean its always forwards then back makin me sooooo mad!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->