i want 1 thing OH wants another

waiting2start

TTC #1
Reaction score
hey girls i have been stalking for a while i just need to rant i will be happy with any sex but i really want a girl and my OH wants a boy what to do what to do

Well, realistically, there isn't anything you can do unless you are going to pay big bucks for gender selection or do adoption. If your going more the natural route (finding gender mid-pregnancy via ultrasound or when baby is born) than you'll get what you get ;) What you CAN do, is whoever didn't get their gender wish could be the one to name the baby so that way you both feel connected to the child :)

I had this when I was expecting my third, I wanted a boy and my OH wanted another girl (we have three dd's now). Once dd was born I didn't care that she was another girl, I was so relieved to see she was here and well. Now I'm expecting no4 and we both really want a boy so I think if this one is a girl it will be a bit more difficult to deal with. But like PP said we have to have what we're given, nothing we can do now :flower:

My last two my husband and I both wanted something different. I wanted a girl the first time (but I knew he was a boy from day one), my husband wanted a boy. Second I wanted a girl, he wanted a boy. And THIS TIME! We both want a girl hehe.

I kind of resented him a little the second time because I felt like he got what he wanted... And while he was all happy and pleased and I was dealing with some gender disappointment. I got over it quick with my second.. But I know it won't happen that easily this time if I found out it's boy #3.

Good luck!!

Lol what do you mean what to do you dont get to pick its the way of nature you get what your dealt honey, ofcourse unless you go for gender selection which is illegal in the UK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->