I want a baby so badly....

xhollie92x

Waiting to try ♥
Reaction score
I want a baby so badly that i think i've convinced my body i'm pregnant. I have morning sickness every morning and have for about eight weeks now, and there is no way i can be pregnant.

I know 100% i'm not but i think it's wishful thinking. How sad is that!? :cry:

Its not sad. The brain is so powerful that it can make you feel this way. Hugs to you, hope you feel better soon.

you poor thing! :hugs: i know it's hard but try focus on preparing for being ready to be pregnant instead of being pregnant. like work towards whatever the reason that you're waiting is and focus on that and coming closer each day to being ready iykwim

i know what you mean, the last few months when I was even on the pill I was so dissapoitned when af showed as I convinced myself I was the one in a million who falls pregnant. It will happen for us one day. x

Its not sad at all chick... infact most the ladies in WTT have felt similar... as the ladies have said, the brain is a powerful thing!!

xxx

:hugs:
I've done that too before, although not to such an extent (like I stopped eating in the morning, knowing the hunger would make me feel and sometimes be sick but pretending I didn't) and it's one of those things that actually makes things worse when it's meant to make them better :hugs:
Hope you feel better soon hun, feel free to pm me anytime xxx

you should visit the symptom spotting thread - you'll feel much better about it, trust me :rofl: we are all like this hun and it's a very powerful feeling... makes you do crazy things!

I've experienced the same thing in the last few months :-( It's so mean! x

im exactly the same hun :hugs:

we are going to start TTC around the same time btw...:kis:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"