I want a baby so much !!

Jenren

Reaction score
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I want a baby so so much.

Just feel like ive been waitin forever and im so scared my fiance will change his mind again. We agreed to try after our holiday to Florida.

Anyone else want a baby so much it hurts and you feel empty.

Jen xx

I know how you feel hun, sometimes it just gets too much, all the emotions of wanting to be pregnant right then and there!

Looking at your ticker not long till you tcc so keep focusing on that and you'll be fine, plus think of how happy you will be when it finally happens, it will def make up for all the waiting :hugs: xx

I know only 5 weeks left.
But i suggested that we ntnp and his reaction was why I though you were happy to use condoms for now. Just nervous i suppose that he'll change his mind.

Aw hun I know how you feel. Just spent the afternoon at my best friends kids sports day and its made me even more broody- loads of babies and pregnant women about. I want that!:hissy:

I know the feeling - I keep getting distracted from stuff by thinking about baby and pregnancy stuff. And we're still nearly seven months off TTC. *sigh* I know it's for the best we wait really but I'm so impatient!

K x

I already have one baby, (16 months old), but i soo want another. OH says no though :( boo lol just have to wait until hes ready

I know how your feeling hun, least you can look at your ticker and think 5 weeks! hehe
x

Oh my gosh yes I know that feeling!!! If I could had it my way I would have already had my first, going on second child!! I think a lot of it comes from what kind of family you are from. Both of my parents have large families (my mom is one of twelve and my dad is one of five) and they had me when they were 21 and my brother at 24. So Im ready!!! Im 25 and I feel I passed my expiration date already! I know thats silly and I have plenty of time, but thats just how I feel. My OH was conceived when his parents were 28 and 29 and then 4 years later came his brother. My brother and I were not planned and my other OH and his brother were.. so I really do think a lot of it has to do with your backround. With all that being said Im ready to go now!! Hubby would think its best to wait till we are 29 or 30. Not happening! Ive waited long enough!! So we are meeting half way. 27 is our TTC time, but for now we are NTNP.

Yes I am totally like that today, I am trying to do all in my power to sort out getting a house so it happens sooner!

You can borrow my baby for a day. She's really cute, but late afternoons are killers. By the end of the day I'm barely sane :lol:

:hugs: you're not going to be waiting long to try then are you! Just try to enjoy your holiday :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->