I want a bump buddy..

mummymia

Reaction score
Hi all...Im 25 mother of 3 girls (8, 3, and 18 months) from birmingham (UK)...Im due to have a baby boy on xmas day:happydance:

Anybody want to be my bump buddy???:thumbup:

I'm from birmingham! I'm not due until 22 feb though, how you feeling?

Hi there :) im not due till feb and this is my first :) hows this pregnancy going for you? x

It's been great, I'm starting to look pregnant now and I'm feeling fantastic! My scan is 7th october and Im hoping to find out the sex, have you been feeling any movement yet?

yup ive had lots of movement!! even saw baby poke out my stomach !!

Hey hun, So far so good not much different to my girls tbh, i think im a bit more tired as im running after the younger two..:dohh:..Do you know what you are having yet??? what hospital you at?? I was supposed to go to Heartlands but begged my MW for a different one so she put me in Good Hope..but I would have much rather preffered Birmingham Womens as I had DD2 their and it was a nice experience.

Hi there :) im not due till feb and this is my first :) hows this pregnancy going for you? x

Awww another Valentine (well near enough) baby...so sweet..how are you finding being pregnant??? Is it what you expected??

My this pregnancy is the same as Ive had before tbh Im lucky no symptoms no mad/major cravings...I really start to feel shite in the last 4 weeks of my pregnancy with all of the last three i did nothing but moan so I take all my 9 months out on the last one...(Does that make sense???)

Hey :D I'm Nicole, i'm 18 and i'm due my first on the 22nd of december :). I'll be your bump buddy if you want LOL :flower: xxx

Hey :D I'm Nicole, i'm 18 and i'm due my first on the 22nd of december :). I'll be your bump buddy if you want LOL :flower: xxx

:happydance::happydance:

Hi Nicole Id love to be you bump buddy:flower:..Do you know what babys gender is??...How you finding pregnancy..???x x x:thumbup:

Hi Nicole Id love to be you bump buddy:flower:..Do you know what babys gender is??...How you finding pregnancy..???x x x:thumbup:

Wooo :D We're so close together in dates! I'm hoping I won't be in hospital on Christmas Day though - I want my christmas dinner haha! We're having a little boy :D. Getting really excited as it gets nearer and nearer! I didn't find out I was pregnant until I was 19 weeks - up until now I haven't had any sickness or any cravings of anything so I thought it was a breeze LOL! I have the flu just now though and it has completely knocked me :(. Plus the past few weeks i've been getting a bit more uncomfortable each day and have to pee sooooo many times a day and night LOL! What about you? How old were you when you had your first? xxx

Hey hun, So far so good not much different to my girls tbh, i think im a bit more tired as im running after the younger two..:dohh:..Do you know what you are having yet??? what hospital you at?? I was supposed to go to Heartlands but begged my MW for a different one so she put me in Good Hope..but I would have much rather preffered Birmingham Womens as I had DD2 their and it was a nice experience.

I'm having my baby at the womens, I find out what I'm having in 3 weeks time, I'm so nervous 4 my 20 week scan!

im due a baby boy christmas day too :p this is my first child im 23 xx

Wooo :D We're so close together in dates! I'm hoping I won't be in hospital on Christmas Day though - I want my christmas dinner haha! We're having a little boy :D. Getting really excited as it gets nearer and nearer! I didn't find out I was pregnant until I was 19 weeks - up until now I haven't had any sickness or any cravings of anything so I thought it was a breeze LOL! I have the flu just now though and it has completely knocked me :(. Plus the past few weeks i've been getting a bit more uncomfortable each day and have to pee sooooo many times a day and night LOL! What about you? How old were you when you had your first? xxx

hehe..I dont mind being in hossy xmas day..i wont have to cook and i heard baby gets pressies :happydance:..Aww i hate having the dreaded flu hope u get well soon..:growlmad:I hate needing the loo every 5mins especially when im out as I be walking funny:haha:I was 16 well technically 1 month before i turned 17 when I had DD1..:baby:

I'm having my baby at the womens, I find out what I'm having in 3 weeks time, I'm so nervous 4 my 20 week scan!

Lucky you having baby at womens...Its a (well when i was there) lovely hospital and the staff are (were) really friendly as well..Ahh 3 weeks I bet you cant wait...when I got the date for my 20wk scan i tried not to think about it as I thought time would go by quicker:shrug: Do you have any feelings of if its a boy or girl..like mothers instincts?? (I never have them:nope:)

im due a baby boy christmas day too :p this is my first child im 23 xx

Congratulations :thumbup: I'm going to add you all to my signatures as my bump buddies:flower: aww Im so excited. x x x

hehe..I dont mind being in hossy xmas day..i wont have to cook and i heard baby gets pressies :happydance:..Aww i hate having the dreaded flu hope u get well soon..:growlmad:I hate needing the loo every 5mins especially when im out as I be walking funny:haha:I was 16 well technically 1 month before i turned 17 when I had DD1..:baby:

oOooo presents sound good LOL i wouldn't mind that part so much! It's horrible i never get ill as well :cry: I hate when i literally just go pee then need again :shrug: baby being a toerag i guess :haha: how did you find being a teenage mum? i'm scared i'll have no clue what to do! xxx

Lucky you having baby at womens...Its a (well when i was there) lovely hospital and the staff are (were) really friendly as well..Ahh 3 weeks I bet you cant wait...when I got the date for my 20wk scan i tried not to think about it as I thought time would go by quicker:shrug: Do you have any feelings of if its a boy or girl..like mothers instincts?? (I never have them:nope:)

i got a feeling im having a girl! dont know why but got that feeling!

oOooo presents sound good LOL i wouldn't mind that part so much! It's horrible i never get ill as well :cry: I hate when i literally just go pee then need again :shrug: baby being a toerag i guess :haha: how did you find being a teenage mum? i'm scared i'll have no clue what to do! xxx

Ah the joys of pregnancy...Being a teenage mum i'll be honest it wasnt so good at the time as I was not in a stable relationship and all my so called friends were single..so I was known as the 1 with the kid...I did have a lot of supprt from my mum helping me out etc.. but you kinda learn to adapt to it ...and you will learn as you go along...its not as hard as it seems its actually a wonderful experience..being a young mum..

& you know what now nearly 9 yrs later...Its the best thing I ever did my daughter is my rock...she keeps me going (they all do) but shes my rock and if her dad wasnt a twat i would av 2/3 kids together as when they are abit older you can do more things with them.

Im 28 now and this is my last baby (for now) and when im 28 baby will be 3 in full time nursery and I can go and work,chill play etc..

(Sorry about the essay)....got a bit carried away..x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->