I want a bump!

Mummy of Ange

Reaction score
Im 15 weeks on Friday and dont have a noticeable bump yet. Im not the skinniest of people and i can tell when i lie down that something is there, but im sure to other people i just look fat!!

With the twins i had an obvious bump by now but suppose i was carrying two.

I want people to look at me and think "she is pregnant", now they must think "she has eaten to many pies" :blush:

I looked like the too many pies person till well into the 20+ weeks :/ and I was uk size 12 pre preg so not overweight but not skinny either. Trust me... The bump will come :)

Lols, I used to be like that then it started to grow and groaaan! itches, hurts, tugs, feels heavy and so worried about stretch marks and how I'll lose it!!!!

It will hit you when you least expect it, i only got mine about 2 weeks ago, one day nothing then BAM bumpage!x

I'm sure you will get one very soon.. It won't be long :)

Soon as i get one i will be moaning im sick of it like i did last time, but i hate the "inbetween" bit when you just feel so fat and people are thinking "is she or isnt she"

I'm 20+4 today and still no bump i have been told it will happen soon everyones different and we all show at different times! I have me 20 week scan this afternoon so that will be reasuring to see that baby is ok and measuring the correct size! Don't worry hun x

I've been saying that for about a week now! That I look like I've eaten all the pies! I know there's a bump there, cause I can feel it when I lie down, same as you, but to everyone else I must just look like a chubster! (well, I already was, so an even bigger one!!). I read today that the baby's weight will double in the next few weeks, so I'm hoping to have a nice bump by 20 weeks (but not holding my breath!).

I have the tiniest of bumps and keep trying to convince myself and DH that it gets bigger every day. lol!

The in-between stage is the worst. I'm currently there and I'm not enjoying it one bit. I just look chubby.

I'm not very big and at normal wieght and I don't have a bump either. I'm also small boned, so ya got me! No one knows I'm pregnant unless they're in my family or look at my FB page.. a girl mentioned that to me yesterday when she told me congrats from seeing it on there. She said, "You really can't tell!" I'm like, yea I know :(

Oh well the next few weeks I'm sure we will all round out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->