I want a new tree...

Savannah11

Love my boys xxx
Reaction score
So this was our tree last year. It looks cute but its tooooo spacey IYKWIM? the gaps between the branches is just too much.

https://i57.tinypic.com/2rqbnvb.jpg

https://i61.tinypic.com/11snx20.jpg

Will probably keep this tree but just put it in the back room.
Can anyone recommend a good place for trees? Don't want to pay too much but want a decent one x

Do you have a sears where you are? This is mine from last year, bought it two years ago from sears for $150, and it was regular $400! I got an awesome deal on it :)

Attachments

• 1460308_10153501135470500_767983969_n.jpg
    1460308_10153501135470500_767983969_n.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 14
I got mine in the Xmas shop that's opens up in Lakeside ever year I bought it in 2002 for £90 and it was so worth the money as it still looks as good as the day we bought it :) it's 7ft tall and the bottom of the tree is 5ft wide lol :) x

Ours is quite spacey too! I want a taller one this year anyway, it looked tiny because this house is older the ceiling is quite high.

Reading your thread and iv just realised the we have moved into our own house and so I get to buy a tree and decorate it how I want it... im even more excited now!! thank you haha

Very slightly off topic but seeing your thread has suddenly made me really excited to start decorating the house!! ;)

I know our local garden centre does some good bushy artificial trees :thumbup:

John Lewis sell lovely trees but they are expensive. They do go down in price mid December so I am hoping to buy a new one for next year :)

I got ours at Lowes after Christmas sale, sooo much better a deal than paying full price. I think it was a $4-500 tree? I got it for like $75. It's not a pre-lit tree, but had the outlets in the tree so that you could pre-light it yourself, which we did. We bought good quality lights and ties, and strung the branches so that we don't need to light it every year either.

Oooo it's my first year in my own house, I need a tree! No idea where to get one though, don't want to spend too much :/

Mine was actually just from Asda and I was shocked at how good it was, I went for one of the more expensive ones but it wasn't stupidly expensive. It has lights already on it as well which is a plus for me because I hate putting the lights on trees :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->