I want it NOW!!!!

Tiff

LIKE A BOSS
Reaction score
Anyone else's LOs turn into she-devils (or he-devils, LOL) when they want their bottle?

Claire is on a 4 hour schedule for her bottles. Sometimes she doesn't make it the full 4 hours, and gets grouchy a half hour earlier. We'll change her before we give her the bottle, but by the time we're done changing her she's FREAKING because she wants the bottle ASAP!

:rofl:

Sometimes it's slight fussing, other times its fullblown screeching... I'd liken it to a cat yowling but at a higher decible/intensity. I don't know if it's the fact that she's accustomed to having a bottle after she gets changed, so she's ticked that we're not moving fast enough, or if it's a sign of something else. It can't be that she's not getting enough to feed, as she's getting nearly 6oz every 4 hours. (She's 6 weeks old now).

So curious if it's just a temper thing or if we could be doing something differently. I hate having her so worked up before a meal, as she doesn't suck efficiently and then takes in more air than when she's feeding at a calmer disposition.

Haha, May has always been like this...in fact it sounds like she is saying precisely that 'I want it noooooowwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!'
She could be feeling more like that due to the 6 week growth spurt...May has taken to having an extra couple of 'snacks' this week, where she just has 2 oz about 2 hours after having a bottle - hope that doesn't last!

Hi its not a temper thing LO is just hungry!!! Also could be growth spurt. Toby used to be like this but he has never gone 4 hours between feeds always been 3 hours to the dot. he he xx

If she is having a growth spurt than that explains wanting more...

However Lola always whinges when it's bottle time but it's because she doesn't want it! :lol:

I know not all will agree with me but we can approximate when Hannah will eat so go ahead and warm the bottle up and set it to the side, they are supposed to be good at room temp for an hour. That way it's almost always ready when she's ready for it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->