I want my baby back!

oh honey - I am so sorry. :hugs:

This image you have in your mind - I can't imagine what that must be like. I know she tried to take a little breath - precious thing. Honey, she was way way to early to be with us in this world. I know that you know that. I hope the service provides some amount of peace for you.

Please don't be hard on yourself. This was a cruel turn of fate that could not have been prevented. Your anger is normal and you should let yourself feel whatever you need to feel. I wish that things could be different, and I know that somehow, in the future they will be.

With love and :hug: x

I know telling you how sorry i am will not help! i have been there and it hurts and time everyone keeps telling me will help but i saw your post and all i ever think is "I want my baby back!!!!!!!!!!" I do know somedays will get easier and soon you won't think of it every second of the day! Hang in there and i'm so happy that you have such a great support system at home it does help!! xoxo:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I am really sorry for your loss, :hugs::hugs:
You might not think it but time is a great healer,
I hope you feel better soon!

I cried when I read your story hun xxx Sending you all the best wishes for the future xx Everyone one of us is different and will deal with things differently. There are a few things I've done this week that have made me feel a little stronger ( lost my littleone at 12 weeks last week) and I don't know if they would bring you any comfort:-
I have planted a rose bush in my garden called sweet dreams with my mum, ordered a special ring with a forget me not and birthstone so that I can have something with me all the time and finally I have written every last detail that I can remember of my pregnancy down and put it away for now ( don't know when I'll be strong enough to read it again.
I know some people might think I'm a bit daft (My Family) but it seems to be helping a little x

Take good care of yourself
Missy

I too read your story with a lump in my throat and tears on my cheeks. I am so very sorry for your loss and sincerely hope time helps to ease your pain hun xXx

Oh honey :cry::cry: I lost twins in feb and i miss my little girl as well :hugs:

hi hon. I am really glad that the service gave you some peace, and that you were treated with respect by the funeral directors.
With the doctors - yes, I agree. I have been amazed by the lack of compassion by some medical professionals during my mcs (not only for my OH, but for me as well). But then, I have been touched by how loving and caring some of the other staff are. Hang in there girl, you are doing great. See you in TTC - and then in 1st tri! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->