I want my bump and i want it now!!

chocaccino

Reaction score
I'm 16 weeks and a size 10/12 and i have just got a big flabby belly- no bump grrrr! I spent all christmas with my family, and my aunty who is 17 weeks pregnant has a beautifully rounded belly and has felt movement since 14 weeks! Im soooo jelouse :growlmad: lol. All you 3rd tri teen mummy's probably think im mental wanting a bump lol.

Anyone else with bump envy, any other 16 weekish mummys felt there babies?

xxx

I started feeling movements at about 15/16 weeks but everyones different you should be starting to feel movements soon though so dont worry :)
and i felt dead small at 16 weeks but now im nearly 18 weeks and seem to have balooned :) but dont worry everyone's different and im sure you will get a bump soon xx

i was the same at ur stage i couldnt wait for it to be really obvious. Now i wish i had my little one back the big one hurts!lol x

im almost 16 weeks and have not gained any weight! i want a bump too!!

Oh goodness hunny we all wanted bumps back then but once you're like 30+ weeks you'll miss that little bump..
With my giant bump it's hard to do anything mobile! I can't bend over so I have to sit down on the floor if I need something or looking at something down low and then I need help back up! :blush:
I didn't feel anything til 19 weeks, I was so envious of all the girls that felt their L/O's before me.. But now he never stops so I guess that makes up for the lost times :haha:
Hang in there, You'll probably pop soon.

awe hun I agree with jas I couldn't wait for my bump and I even started wearing mat clothes at like 15 weeks! ha, now I'm huge and can't wait to not have a bump/

when i was your stage i really couldnt wait for a bump!! i was gutted as mine only came abour 23 weeks lol, but now im sooo exhasuted cos my bump is too big haha! we can never win can we! xxx

my cousin is due a month after me and she is already starting to show! i was so jealous wen i saw her christmas. but of course i couldnt say anything because nobody besides me mom and brother even know im pregnant!

when i was your stage i really couldnt wait for a bump!! i was gutted as mine only came abour 23 weeks lol, but now im sooo exhasuted cos my bump is too big haha! we can never win can we! xxx

Never can. :haha:

Off topic: Oh my goodness your girls gonna be here any day now! :happydance:

I didnt even have a Small bump til 22 weeks and i didnt really look pregnant til 27 weeks but once its there you will want it over with . Sounds bad but as soon as you have a Bumo everything gets uncomfortable

Never can. :haha:

Off topic: Oh my goodness your girls gonna be here any day now! :happydance:

i know im so excited!! but i think shes gunna be late :cry: i hope shes not but she just seems so comfy in there lol! xx

hi. im 17weeks and look at my belly just looks flabby x

awe hun I agree with jas I couldn't wait for my bump and I even started wearing mat clothes at like 15 weeks! ha, now I'm huge and can't wait to not have a bump/

Im wearing maternity clothes now, but only to cover my hideous stomach i've developed. LOL

You'll prob start getting a good bump after 20-25 weeks. :) x

dont worry, it will come :D
i had nothing at 16 weeks and thought it was just cos im small, but now its a perfectly normal size, so says midwife anyway :haha:
xx

Aw i remember feeling like that
When i actually had my bump i couldnt wait to get rid, lol
I miss my bump now though :( x

I had major bump envy when I was pregnant as I didnt start to show until I was about 25 weeks, but once it started growing it didnt stop! hehe! xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->