I want snow!!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by natasja32, Dec 16, 2009.

1. natasja32

natasja32 Mum to 4 boys

Im so excited! I love snow! We have never had snow that really settles where i am in the south.And ive never seen proper snow since i was 5. It only snowed that one time in south africa! We are expected to have snow this friday,but knowing the english weather it will most likely change!:dohh: Have you girls got snow where you are??:hugs:

2. JessiHD

JessiHD Mummy to Joshua :)

Not yet but I'm ever hopeful! Snow snow snow! I can't wait to see our little black and white cat play out in the snow! Xxx

3. Emx

Emx Mum/Cautiously pregnant

Took the dogs for a walk in the snow today! It was quite slushy stuff though and didnt settle - we are supposed to get a load tonight and tomorrow so will see!! Am in Oxfordshire by the way!

4. cinnamini

cinnamini Mum to Owen and Paige

Hey did it snow down there in Folkestone today?? It did here in Herne Bay ... loads! Hasn't laid yet but it was lovely. DS and I walked home from school catching snowflakes on our tongues ... magical!

5. JessiHD

Hey! My cousins live in Herne Bay. Random.
    No snow in Brum yet.

6. natasja32

natasja32 Mum to 4 boys

Ugh man im so jeolous! No snow here at all!:growlmad: I keep looking out the window hoping i might see a flake or two! Hubby thinks im nuts!:haha:

7. natasja32

natasja32 Mum to 4 boys

How magical would it be to have a white xmas this year!! Wonderfull! Can you tell i love the snow!! hahahaha

8. cinnamini

9. CocoaOne

CocoaOne Well-Known Member

Hey, I think east Kent might get up to 5 inches on Friday- keep your fingers crossed!

10. natasja32

natasja32 Mum to 4 boys

OMG i have everything crossed that i possibly can cross! Im so excited! Im going to make a huge snowman! My 3 year old and 9 year old boys are so excited,wanting to through snowballs at hubby. Knowing hubby he will just remind them never to eat yellow snow!:dohh:

11. cinnamini

Can't wait ... will be just in time for school hols ... perfect :dance:

12. Daisymac

Daisymac Guest

I love the snow too! I remember 7 years ago when i was pregnant with my daughter, it snowed christmas night and on boxing day it wasnt very deep but it was lovely! By the evening time it had all turned to ice and we were going to a pantamime, i had someone either side of me to keep me from slipping on the ice! I was 25 weeks pregnant at the time, i will never forget how lovely it was having a white xmas!!!

13. cinnamini

Lol ... same here ... my son was due between xmas and New Year that year. I remember being really worried about slipping and trying to find shoes to fit that weren't slippery!!

14. Daisymac

Daisymac Guest

i had trainers on with my smart clothes! i must have looked a right sight! but even with the trainers on it was still very slippy!!

15. Rozie_1985

Rozie_1985 Mummy To Joel

Its supposed to snow really badly tonight and tomorrow... i feel a snow day coming on!! xxx

16. happyface82

happyface82 Well-Known Member

What a lovely thread!!! hehe I love snow as well!!! I actually keep waking up through the night to check if its snowing the last couple of days!!! hahahahaha Like a baby!!

I do actually remember one night a couple of years ago it was snowing so much I didn't sleep at all! I just stayed up watching it!! :haha:

My husband thinks I'm mad! :D

17. Rozie_1985

Rozie_1985 Mummy To Joel

Your not mad lol, i love it because my pups go nuts in the snow and watching them play is lovely!! They have just had nice hair cuts tho lol, so not sure if i want them ruined by wet and slush lol, but oh well!! My boss has already told me he doesn't expect me to try and get to work tomorrow if the weather is bad!! LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW!! :happydance:

18. happyface82

happyface82 Well-Known Member

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one!!!! We need to set up a thread tomorrow with pics of the snow!! Then we can compare what it looks like in different areas!! hehe :D

19. natasja32

natasja32 Mum to 4 boys

The thread about pics is a great idea! Altho we dont usually get much snow where i am,and what we get doesnt usually settle!:dohh: Im hoping for a few inches at least! I love snow and am constantly looking out the window,my neighbours must think im a right perve!!:haha:

20. JessiHD

There was a tiny bit of snow here this morning but it didn't settle!