I want snow!!!

natasja32

Mum to 4 boys
Reaction score
Im so excited! I love snow! We have never had snow that really settles where i am in the south.And ive never seen proper snow since i was 5. It only snowed that one time in south africa! We are expected to have snow this friday,but knowing the english weather it will most likely change!:dohh: Have you girls got snow where you are??:hugs:

Not yet but I'm ever hopeful! Snow snow snow! I can't wait to see our little black and white cat play out in the snow! Xxx

Took the dogs for a walk in the snow today! It was quite slushy stuff though and didnt settle - we are supposed to get a load tonight and tomorrow so will see!! Am in Oxfordshire by the way!

Im so excited! I love snow! We have never had snow that really settles where i am in the south.And ive never seen proper snow since i was 5. It only snowed that one time in south africa! We are expected to have snow this friday,but knowing the english weather it will most likely change!:dohh: Have you girls got snow where you are??:hugs:

Hey did it snow down there in Folkestone today?? It did here in Herne Bay ... loads! Hasn't laid yet but it was lovely. DS and I walked home from school catching snowflakes on our tongues ... magical!

Hey did it snow down there in Folkestone today?? It did here in Herne Bay ... loads! Hasn't laid yet but it was lovely. DS and I walked home from school catching snowflakes on our tongues ... magical!

Hey! My cousins live in Herne Bay. Random.
No snow in Brum yet.

Ugh man im so jeolous! No snow here at all!:growlmad: I keep looking out the window hoping i might see a flake or two! Hubby thinks im nuts!:haha:

How magical would it be to have a white xmas this year!! Wonderfull! Can you tell i love the snow!! hahahaha

Hey, I think east Kent might get up to 5 inches on Friday- keep your fingers crossed!

Hey, I think east Kent might get up to 5 inches on Friday- keep your fingers crossed!

OMG i have everything crossed that i possibly can cross! Im so excited! Im going to make a huge snowman! My 3 year old and 9 year old boys are so excited,wanting to through snowballs at hubby. Knowing hubby he will just remind them never to eat yellow snow!:dohh:

Can't wait ... will be just in time for school hols ... perfect :dance:

How magical would it be to have a white xmas this year!! Wonderfull! Can you tell i love the snow!! hahahaha

I love the snow too! I remember 7 years ago when i was pregnant with my daughter, it snowed christmas night and on boxing day it wasnt very deep but it was lovely! By the evening time it had all turned to ice and we were going to a pantamime, i had someone either side of me to keep me from slipping on the ice! I was 25 weeks pregnant at the time, i will never forget how lovely it was having a white xmas!!!

I love the snow too! I remember 7 years ago when i was pregnant with my daughter, it snowed christmas night and on boxing day it wasnt very deep but it was lovely! By the evening time it had all turned to ice and we were going to a pantamime, i had someone either side of me to keep me from slipping on the ice! I was 25 weeks pregnant at the time, i will never forget how lovely it was having a white xmas!!!

Lol ... same here ... my son was due between xmas and New Year that year. I remember being really worried about slipping and trying to find shoes to fit that weren't slippery!!

Lol ... same here ... my son was due between xmas and New Year that year. I remember being really worried about slipping and trying to find shoes to fit that weren't slippery!!

i had trainers on with my smart clothes! i must have looked a right sight! but even with the trainers on it was still very slippy!!

Its supposed to snow really badly tonight and tomorrow... i feel a snow day coming on!! xxx

What a lovely thread!!! hehe I love snow as well!!! I actually keep waking up through the night to check if its snowing the last couple of days!!! hahahahaha Like a baby!!

I do actually remember one night a couple of years ago it was snowing so much I didn't sleep at all! I just stayed up watching it!! :haha:

My husband thinks I'm mad! :D

What a lovely thread!!! hehe I love snow as well!!! I actually keep waking up through the night to check if its snowing the last couple of days!!! hahahahaha Like a baby!!

I do actually remember one night a couple of years ago it was snowing so much I didn't sleep at all! I just stayed up watching it!! :haha:

Your not mad lol, i love it because my pups go nuts in the snow and watching them play is lovely!! They have just had nice hair cuts tho lol, so not sure if i want them ruined by wet and slush lol, but oh well!! My boss has already told me he doesn't expect me to try and get to work tomorrow if the weather is bad!! LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW!! :happydance:

Your not mad lol, i love it because my pups go nuts in the snow and watching them play is lovely!! They have just had nice hair cuts tho lol, so not sure if i want them ruined by wet and slush lol, but oh well!! My boss has already told me he doesn't expect me to try and get to work tomorrow if the weather is bad!! LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW!! :happydance:

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one!!!! We need to set up a thread tomorrow with pics of the snow!! Then we can compare what it looks like in different areas!! hehe :D

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one!!!! We need to set up a thread tomorrow with pics of the snow!! Then we can compare what it looks like in different areas!! hehe :D

The thread about pics is a great idea! Altho we dont usually get much snow where i am,and what we get doesnt usually settle!:dohh: Im hoping for a few inches at least! I love snow and am constantly looking out the window,my neighbours must think im a right perve!!:haha:

There was a tiny bit of snow here this morning but it didn't settle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->