I want to feel human again - just a moan

superfrizbee

Love my princess & prince
Reaction score
I'm sneaking over a day early and what an introduction it will be because I just need a bit of a moan.

This is my third child and I'm finding pregnancy tough so far. Nothing anywhere near as bad as some I'm sure, but I'm just still absolutely shattered and still trying to get over morning sickness, which for some reason has ramped up in the last couple of weeks since improving a bit. My main gripe is tiredness though. I've got a 4 year old and a 2 year old with additional needs. Both are good kids but my youngest has at least one appointment every week and therapies and activities that I need to do. It's hard to find time and energy. My oldest needs time and attention, as well as help with school work etc. They have had chicken pox back to back. My youngest has just got it! My dh works long hours, my house is a mess (like always) and I just can't get in gear or get organised. Oh my word, our washing situation.

I would just really like to feel a little more human again soon! I feel like I'm barely muddling through. I'm really panicking now as to how I'm going to cope with three and that makes me feel sad.

Hope you ladies don't mind the rant and hope your pregnancies are healthy and happy for you. :flower:

That sounds very tough, don't apologise! pregnancy is tough, even if you have no kids it can still kick your butt. You should feel proud of what you're achieving even if at times it feels like you're being run over by a truck! Have your iron levels been checked? it can sometimes make tiredness worse. There with you on how will I cope! we'll have a teeny age gap. :dohh:

Take time for yourself somehow in the day, even if it's here and there and don't worry about the mess, your kids are being fed and looked after, you're doing great hang in there! :hugs:

My goodness, you need to look at what you're doing and appricate how exhausting it is! Growing a new baby and caring for your family. Don't be hard on yourself! I'm pregnant with my first and am always tired but have the luxury that I can get hone from work and nap! I sit and wonder how on earth people with children already ever manage, you guys need a medal! Hopefully you're morning sickness will improve soon and then you'll be able to feel a bit more human and able to cope.

That sounds tough!! But at least they would take have chicken pox again. As for three kids, it's not too bad. Some days are better than others, but you find A decent groove.

I'm sorry you're so tired. I definitely get it! This is my most exhausting pregnancy. I hope you can find some rest soon!!

Hi superfrizbee, welcome to 2nd tri! Sorry you're still feeling rough, hopefully you start feeling a bit better again. Hey don't worry about the mess, my house needs a good seeing to, I have all these good intentions then my days go to pot and before I know it it's time to do the school run again! I wrote a list of jobs last week, crossed off a few of them but most not been done and then some need doing all over again like cleaning the bathroom, or dusting! I always seem to have a mountain of washing even though I do a load most days! You're not alone. Hey if you ever want to just get away for an hour or so we could always meet up for a coffee (or decaf lol!) at dobbies or somewhere? Xx

Thanks so much for your kind words ladies. I still feel shattered and rough, but you have definitely all made me feel better.

I am wondering about my iron levels, although they have stayed in really good numbers during my other pregnancies and my diet is pretty good, so I'm not sure it's that. I'm seeing my midwife on Thurs so perhaps she can give me some blood results.

Hi Natnee, it's good to be here! First tri seemed slow at first but from about 7 weeks it's flown. Coffee sometime sounds amazing. And dobbies is a good shout. Then we can have cake too! Might as well go out and out healthy. ;) are you on Facebook? Perhaps we can arrange something. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->