I want to go back...

lauriech

Reaction score
...to cloth! :blush:

Reading all your threads this morning is making me really miss cloth :cry:

How are you all getting on with your little cloth bums?

The only thing I don't miss is washing out a nasty pooey nappy!!! :haha:

x

I loooooove my cloth. No way i;d change now. And I just got her a wonderful pink lemonade blueberry whihc is awesome :D

Yeah leaks were the biggest issue and OH was so difficult about using cloth is was just making my life harder than it needed to be :dohh:

x

Poor you. Maybe when your LO is a bit bigger you could get one or two nappies just for fun/showing off? They might fit better/not leak when he's bigger.

What nappies did you use hun? Have you thought about more OH friendly ones?

Oh Laurie! :hugs:

Maybe in the future you will be ready to do cloth again, or your OH will be more into it. We are loving our cloth bum thanks, I am preparing myself for the stinky weaning poos though! :lol:

Don't feel bad for not using cloth, Deri will be happy that he has a happy mum (and all those lovely slings to sit in).

:D

Poor you. Maybe when your LO is a bit bigger you could get one or two nappies just for fun/showing off? They might fit better/not leak when he's bigger.

He's already huge, LOL! He's slimming out a lot now he's moving but still not a skinny baby by any stretch :blush: so don't know why they leaked apart fom maybe him being a heavy wetter?

What nappies did you use hun? Have you thought about more OH friendly ones?

I've always used pockets or AIO's so they are easy but OH never changed cloth unless he absolutely had to and when he did they'd leak almost straight away and he'd just pull out my BB's when we were at home :growlmad: silly man!!!!

Oh Laurie! :hugs:

Maybe in the future you will be ready to do cloth again, or your OH will be more into it. We are loving our cloth bum thanks, I am preparing myself for the stinky weaning poos though! :lol:

Don't feel bad for not using cloth, Deri will be happy that he has a happy mum (and all those lovely slings to sit in).

:D

Yeah maybe - I'd defo use them if we have another from the start! (OH would hate it though!).

I think the fact that they don't fit under clothes as well (now we can't show them off as it's soooo cold :dohh:) is another reason....perhaps not quite so bad for girls as you can put tights on them? but boys trousers/jeans just barely seem to fit over.

Yes, I he gets worn in too many slings (I have no money so have to stop buying).

xxx

I've always used pockets or AIO's so they are easy but OH never changed cloth unless he absolutely had to and when he did they'd leak almost straight away and he'd just pull out my BB's when we were at home :growlmad: silly man!!!!

I think the fact that they don't fit under clothes as well (now we can't show them off as it's soooo cold :dohh:) is another reason....perhaps not quite so bad for girls as you can put tights on them? but boys trousers/jeans just barely seem to fit over.

Silly daddy :rofl:

We use BG AIO organics and ittis and Imi is in trousers 99% of the time. Never had any problems with clothes fitting her :)

Silly daddy :rofl:

We use BG AIO organics and ittis and Imi is in trousers 99% of the time. Never had any problems with clothes fitting her :)

BG AIO Organics were my fav and I LOVED my Itti's but they always leaked :cry:

If I ever go back I would defo have BG AIO Organics - they're the best!

xxx

Yep we only use BG Organics in the day and Freya never ever wears tights/dresses, I hate tights, lol. She is always in jeans/trousers/dungarees. In fact she has had the same pair of jeans for about 2 months now and they still fit really well! :dohh:

When I see her next to other babies I can't tell she is wearing cloth, I always used to able to when I used other brands. :)

aww Laurie:hugs: maybe when it comes to summer again and you dont have to worry about keeping warm/fitting over jeans etc you could maybe go cloth again part time !! it would be a crime not to for those special BB ocasions !!LOL HUGE :hugs: to ya hun :)

Aww I miss it too. The past 2 days Hayden has suddenly REALLY started potty training so we aren't using diapers right now but I do atleast have in him cloth trainers. We just had an accident, and he has an upset tummy, it was not nice...I can say I haven't missed that part of cloth lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->