I want to test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JulianasMommy

Two awesome kiddos! :)
Reaction score
GRRRRRRRRR I know I am probably DEF not pregnant but i am getting the urge to POAS!!!! I am only 4dpo! :rofl: I hate this addiction. Rant over.

C'mon Monday.... at least i will be 8 dpo! HAHAHAHAHAHa

lol im with you hun im 9dpo but really want to wait as long as i can to test so ill know for sure... fingers crossed for you pet xxxxxxxx

I would be testing if i was you!!!!!! Your normal unlike me...lol

I hear you with the POAS addiction!!

I ovulate today and I want to test already!! I've been fueling my addiction with opk's instead.... I'll keep doing them until the line disappears and then start on the hpts!! :rofl:

I might manage not to use an hpt until 8dpo but I'll not be able to resist after that. The way I see it, as long as they are IC's there is no real harm in it, as long as you can handle having a few BFN's!

Good luck... FX'd you get your bfp!

oh and everyday i look at that dumb ticker and look for the signs.... like today i keep poking my boobs... nope not sore must not be pregnant... :rofl:

lol.. I do the same thing.. I look @ my ticker and I'm like hmmmmm am I gassy?? :rofl:

It's definitely still early.. and I'd say if you can AT LEAST hold out til 7DPO, that would be the best.. then pee away! :haha:

Lol ! Can i join you ?! 10dpo - preparing for bfn/AF but desperate for BFP and over analyzing every possible sign !!!

Have POAS - a CBFM stick - told me nothing !!!

Trying to hold out as hate seeing bfn - but we will see - got 9 ICs !!!

Loads of :dust:
Jo
X

I'm so glad it's not just me but I'm even worse!! Only 2 dpo (3 dpo in 2 hrs :doh: )

Im seriously craaazy !!!!

nope not just you... I am running to $ store in a min. Even though i barely got a line when i was preg last month on those but was getting DARK lines on FRER. I wish FRER were cheaper!!!!!

SO I didn't make it to the $ store yet but i can go now but if DH knew what i was going for he would shoot me. He thinks next ttime i think i am pregnant I ... GET READY FOR THIS...
1. shouldn't take a test
2. wait until i am 2 weeks late to call the doc
WTH are you serious!!! NO NO NO. I will be testing at 8 dpo and calling the doc IMMEDIATELY lol He is just trying to look out for me... I get it. But SORRY :)

He He you are all like me I am resisting but it very hard!!!

I agree- I am not waiting to go to the doctor. I know my last mc couldn't have been prevented- but had I gotten my HCG tested~ I might have known sooner it was a weaker pregnancy and not gotten so attached. Regardless it would have been hard- but I wish I HAD gone @ 4 weeks instead of almost 7.

I hope you get some GREAT news my dear!!!!! Get some internet cheapies to stock up on! :thumbup:

I want to but i figure by the time i get them it will be too late and AF will be here! Plus i hear they give BAD evaps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->