I was bad =(

Amberyll23

Grace and Hayleigh's Mom!
Reaction score
I'm 8 dpo and I had a small (very small, about 6 oz) cup of flavored coffee at a meeting this morning! :coffee: I'm just hoping it didnt hurt anything!! I feel so guilty right now! arg!!!

honey a tiny amount of coffee will be fine - thats well under the allowance. plus, if u have conceived, baby wont take anything from u yet. think of all the women who get wasted before they know they are pregnant, but still have a healthy baby.

i really hope you get your bfp. if you do, dont worry about that coffee! gl xx

YIKES! Don't tell me we can't have coffee:coffee:. I eat very healthy but I do like my coffee and wine...I figure I will be giving them up for 9 months so I should enjoy it now - not indulging but definitely not worrying about it.

The night before I got my first BFP I had 4 cocktails! (Not my fault - I did a favor on the airplane for a family and the steward would not stop serving me for free!) I felt SO GUILTY!

BUT that's why we have all that nice lining of blood in our uteruses...for about the first 2 weeks (before we know we are even pregnant) the egg will get nourishment from that - so the wee ones are not directly connected to our blood supply just yet.

I wouldn't worry!

Thanks guys! You make me feel better! I'm just paranoid about everything right now. Before my last BFP I was very bad. The weekend before I was at a party and indulged a little more than I should have (but I seriously thought I would not be pregnant due to a 2 wk illness prior to that and limited baby making time as a result), and then I am a caffeine junky...and I quite coffee and soda cold turkey a few weeks ago when we started trying this time.

I just felt like I fell off the horse for some reason this am! But you guys are making me see reason, thanks so much! :hugs:

honey a tiny amount of coffee will be fine - thats well under the allowance. plus, if u have conceived, baby wont take anything from u yet. think of all the women who get wasted before they know they are pregnant, but still have a healthy baby.

When do they start taking things from you out of interest?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->