I was dumb and looked again

manduh726

She calls me momma
Reaction score
I took this test mid afternoon and now it's late evening. I know for certain I saw nothing up to 2 hours after I took it. Instead of being normal and pitching it I left it out. I just looked at it and see a line. I want to be positive but I know this is WAY outside the time frame. What do you ladies think.

It's a cheap dollar tree test.

received_155836159587131.jpeg 20201127_201618.jpg

I know they always say don’t look after the time frame... I have found with my dollar store tests, if they are BFN they stay that was even if I dig it out of the trash. If there’s a line on it it’s always beep a BFP in my experience but I know there are brands that give a evap line after they dry. It also looks very pink. Of course test again tomorrow but I think you’ll see another line.

I see that! They do say disregard any results after the time frame but that line looks like it has colour to it. Fingers crossed for you ❤️

I tested again tonight and neg but this was no holding pee. I am so frustrated. I'll test in a day or so and update.

Good luck when you test again!

Personally I’d be reluctant to trust any test left that long as I’ve had some cruel evaps past the time frame before now. But good luck for when you test again! <3

Personally I’d be reluctant to trust any test left that long as I’ve had some cruel evaps past the time frame before now. But good luck for when you test again! <3
That's how I am feeling. Why does it have to look so real!

Oh that’s brutal sorry, that happened to me once too. I fished it out of the garbage hours later and there was a pink line - all my other tests were BFN and I got AF a few days later. Generally they don’t go pink after the time limit, but it is possible ](*,)

So sorry hon.
I'm also guilty of digging tests out the bin and having another look.
Never had that b4 tho. Mine was still BFN.
So sorry this happened hon.

Good luck if you do another test. I had the darkest of dark blue line on a Clearblue once hours later..was pure evil.

Good luck if you do another test. I had the darkest of dark blue line on a Clearblue once hours later..was pure evil.
Yes its cruel. I'll test in a few days. Tomorrow I go for a blood test to confirm ovulation happened.

I'm sorry about the evap. I hope you get the real thing soon. You aren't dumb or crazy it's just the two week wait can be so hard. :hug:

OMG I took my blood test today for progesterone to see if I ovulated. They wanted a 2 or higher I was in 8.2. I ovulated on my own!!! Now I wait 7 to 10 days to test because we don't know what day I actually ovulated.

OMG I took my blood test today for progesterone to see if I ovulated. They wanted a 2 or higher I was in 8.2. I ovulated on my own!!! Now I wait 7 to 10 days to test because we don't know what day I actually ovulated.
That's amazing! Good for you!!

Yay! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->