I was just thinking...

Dream.A.Dream

Mum to 6yo and WTT #2!
Reaction score
If someone decided to steal Edward's nappies off my line where they are currently hanging they would be getting away with almost £100 worth of stuff :wacko: xx

We counted up Missys basket on Saturday and without the stuff due this week, it is scary how much it all adds up to and how quickly it can!! :blush:

xxx

Lol pops, I daren't add mine up. It's not so bad when I can truthfully say to OH I don't know how much. However I think it's in the region of £350 in 3 weeks xx

Okay... well do you want to tell me where you live? cause I'll be there to sneak by and steal... I mean borrow some nappies!

If my nappy stash was stolen it would be in excess of £1000 :shock: I counted the other day and nearly died with shame :nope:

:rofl: I hope it does :haha: My OH would F R E A K if he knew :cry:

Lol!! Its really bad, mines prob ............ umm... too much, Mini LaLa's alone is over £150!! eeek

It's lucky most people probably think it's chap tat! Oh em gee, can't believe they put rags on their babies bums, got my trusty disposies here! Look at all that ming on her washline - covered in shit no doubts :winkwink::haha:

i wonder if people actualy even know what they are?

i threw one at my dad recently, and he literaly had no idea what it was, he even opened it, examined it and gave me a confused expression and asked if it was a 'sanitary device?'
:dohh:

lol it was such an awkward moment.

however after i explained he was amazed at cloth :D

I started a strip wash yesterday....oh my, I have about three full loads of nappies. I was surprised!!
I have three more flip wraps and six more stay dry inserts due this week too. Oh bugger, and another stretchy!!
And I'm hoping to order two more BB's - oh bugger!!

At what point do you stop and say... I think I have enough? Cause I'm SO NOT THERE!

Lol, you don't! :lol:

Congrats on finding out you're having a girlie :)

I thought that last week, id stop, i had enough, but now im selling some to make room haha

OH is gonna DIE... THE ONLY reason he is even considering cloth is because I told him it was cheaper!!! What a liar I am!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->