I was just thinking...

Im sure if i get to 100 i might stop?? Hmmm im hoping so or ill have to get bigger shelves!!

i've set myself a limit of a few more wraps. and a couple of odd pretties in medium and large.
cos i am going to use terrys aswell as nappies, so already have 10x more than i need.
they should only ever had made plain white ones!! it would have saved people hundreds :rofl:

Hahaha i refuse to buy white on principle!! :rofl: I do have terries tho so i guess thats white... but you can get coloured terries too!! :haha:

haha yeah i saw them :) i just have plain white and more than enough to last from birth to potty:dohh: but i have pretty wraps for them :blush: :lol:

Gotta have nice wraps!! I only have 12 terries as only use them once a day i prefer pockets but thats coz oh wouldnt know how to fold a terries!! I am starting to like fitteds now tho... hmmmm who am i kidding i just love nappies!! :haha:

I want to try them all! I'm gonna buy some prefolds too! AND THEN I wanna learn to make them!!! I can't sew at ALL now... but my SIL can and she might teach me! So then I can make my own prettttttty cloth nappys and send everyone one lol

haha!
yeah i was thinking about making nappies, i am quite good on a sewing machine, i used to make and sell pet hammocks with it :lol: so suppose i could give it a go.
i just lack motivation to do anything now i'm pregnant.
:dohh:

Ours are hanging out there right now and I keep checking on them. :dohh:

I make my own nappies too :D

DH has now started to question whether it is cheaper :rofl:

Since April 30th;

Spent; 615.88
Sold; 104.63

Stash Worth; 511.25

Right; to justify myself - this also includes all boosters etc, liners, bucket, wet bags, mesh bags, oil - literally everything as I only just started with cloth during real nappy week. Annd obviously nappies that I tried and sold on as didn't get on with...

It also looks like a big amount compared to the stash because I am waiting on about 13 of those nappies, and I am buying for Taylor and Augusts baby, and once baby is out the small sized then they can be sold on :)

BUT even still; don't tell DF :winkwink:

I really don't know where I slipped up :shrug:

I'm tryin not to let OH see the nappys!!! But when they start arriving in the mail hes gonna wonder how much they cost!

Ooh katy what you get? I've got 3 of the boy friendly ct's and I'm pretty sure there are another 6 that I can and will get! Will resist until I get my hip and sure start through though!

I got loads :blush: The dude working wonders and rockets cushie tushies. Zoom Zoom bambooty and a plain white bambooty. Cushie Tushie wet bag. Then I went on WN website and bought 3 from there. Not being able to sleep will bankrupt me :lol: xx

Scary how much it all adds up to isnt it. Luckily no one but a cloth addict would know :) hehe x

I just bought 3 more nappies on dipareswappers :| plus the one i committed to buy here yesterday. That doesn't sound like much but 4 nappys a day... is going to get expensive!!!!!!!!! so that means I have 12 nappys on their way. which isn't bad for being 5 months pregnant :D I wonder how many I'll have before LO arrives!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->