I was not expecting this!

happynewmom1

Reaction score
Our youngest is 17 months. She is still breastfeeding at night but I've had 3 periods since having her. We had 2 moments of thinking we were "safe" last month and could go without a condom :haha:

Well......

Attachments

• 20170715_093846.jpg
    20170715_093846.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 33
Congratulations! Those are super dark lines! :)

Thank you, ladies! I'm very nervous about having 4 but I'm sure it will be OK :)

Debbie, I know!! I've never with all the kids waited so long to test but I was choosing to stay in denial until last night I decided my period wasn't coming and needed to test lol I was drinking so much water last night too when I got the darkest line. I took another this morning with smu and it's not quite as dark as last night but it wasn't as diluted so maybe it needs to be at this point?

Rebecca, congrats to you too!! I'm so happy to see you are expecting again as well!

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! :happydance:

How late is your period? So crazy!!!! I'm in this icky in between feeling like I'm done having kids but not feeling done. So I come on here to get my fix lol! Congrats to you!!! Four will be great!!!

How late is your period? So crazy!!!! I'm in this icky in between feeling like I'm done having kids but not feeling done. So I come on here to get my fix lol! Congrats to you!!! Four will be great!!!

I am thinking I'm about 2.5 -3 weeks late lol I kept telling myself it was stress or wacky hormones since I still nursing our toddler at night.. Or because I started t25 (beach body work out) 4 weeks ago.. I thought it's high intensity made it late. I finally gave in and got tests though and there it is haha

Once I finally see someone they may change my due date. I'm usually really good about knowing when I ovulate but we did not do anything unprotected the week I THOUGHT I was ovulating haha but no denying those lines haha

Thank you!!! I know you are feeling. I was there before this. I felt like I would want another at some point but I wanted to have aliya weaned and get into shape first. Neither happened..shows me trying to have plans :haha: good luck to you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->