I was so so worried but everything turned out fine. :)

Christinee

Reaction score
I haven't expressed much worry on here or anywhere really...Not even to my own family.... But I have been so worried... Every since my 9.5 week Dr appt where they couldn't find a heartbeat with doppler.. And then all my symptoms have gradually been fading away all of a sudden... My boobs have been my only real ongoing symptom and they hardly bothered me at all anymore so I was really really starting to worry. Well today I had another appt for at 11.5 weeks to try to find the heartbeat again. Guess what... Doc was able to find a healthy 150 heartbeat... I cried after I left... It was like music to my ears. :)

P.S. Dr told me loss of symptoms at this point are totally normal for anyone else noticing the same thing.

I'm so glad everything worked out for you!! Lots of women around the 9 or 10 wk mark are noticing the lose in symptoms, at least from what I read, which seems to stress them out, so it's nice to have that reassurance!

He told me that pretty soon the frequent urination and everything will be tapering off too and not to worry.

Now that's something for me. I did start urinating a lot less but I thought it was due to me not consuming as many liquids as before. I noticed today I still drink the same amount haha, so now I know the real reason why! Now does this stay that way throughout the entire pregnancy, or does it ever come back??

Now that's something for me. I did start urinating a lot less but I thought it was due to me not consuming as many liquids as before. I noticed today I still drink the same amount haha, so now I know the real reason why! Now does this stay that way throughout the entire pregnancy, or does it ever come back??

He didn't say.. He just said that I would notice everything tapering off and I will be feeling much better and that even the frequent urination would be less.... He didn't say if it would come back or not.

Oh okay. I don't have my next appt til my 12, almost 13 week scan so I didnt think to ask those ?s, but thanks for that info anyway. Good to know

Oh the peeing comes back for sure...3rd tri is the worst because baby is squashing bladder so it can only hold a tiny wee before you feel busting lol...I found boobs started hurting again in 3rd tri due to milk production starting...enjoy second tri is the best lol xx

I'm glad your little one was able to reassure you today

Glad you got some reassurance... As for me symptoms are better but all day nausea has turned into night nausea, and fatigue is still a biggy for me. But hopefully second tri brings us all relief and hopefully less stress, this first tri has been nothing but unnecessary worry well atleast in my case. Everytime I go in to a scan Ive had 4 so far nothing but normal good things happen. So good vibes for us all for the rest of our pregnancies!!! Oh btw I was told the reazon increased urinating decreases is because the uterus moves upward and out of the pelvic region, but definitely comes back in 3rd tri as baby is pretty much just squishing it!

I'm glad everything turned out well! The last 2 weeks must have been soooo long for you! I can't even imagine what that must be like!

I'm glad everything turned out well! The last 2 weeks must have been soooo long for you! I can't even imagine what that must be like!

Actually the first week I convinced myself everything was fine and the baby must be too small to hear him/her yet.. But as it got closer to my next appt I got more and more nervous.. And then by last night I couldn't even sleep. I was totally thinking of the worst happening today! Yes that is a horrible feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->