I was waiting til AF arrived this w/end...

FEDup1981

Mam of two & two angels
Reaction score
then we were giving up TTC, after almost 3years.

But a miracle has happened, and im in complete shock. I first found out on thursday, and went to EPAU but my HCG was only 6. But both the EPAU and my psych said i was preg, just need a repeat blood test on monday.

Anyway, 100 IC's later, i did a digi this morning and got Pregnant 1-2! So my HCG has risen well, because digi's only test >25.

I am so scared after the m/c and ectopic. :cry: And this last month i have been so unwell mentally. Ive taken more tablets that you can imagine, so this baby needs lots of prayers to make sure its ok.

Please dont mention on FB tll ive had my next blood test and early scan :flower:

Attachments

• Image0087.jpg
    Image0087.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 16
Thank u, im in such shock i feel sick with it. Only cos the digi has confirmed it. I really was giving up. Genuinely - I am over the moon just so scared and never expect it to happen. Just shows when u least ecpect it. . . .

I completely agree; when you least expect it, and when you're about to give up; it can still happen!

So many congratulations; I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months, and a gorgeous baby at the end. Please try not to worry, buy your prenatal vitamins, and just try to look after the baby from now on. While the baby is still without an umbilical cord, it's being looked after by the yolk sac (sp?) so it should get everything it needs from there. And don't worry about what may have happened in the past; every pregnancy is different.

I completely agree; when you least expect it, and when you're about to give up; it can still happen!

So many congratulations; I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months, and a gorgeous baby at the end. Please try not to worry, buy your prenatal vitamins, and just try to look after the baby from now on. While the baby is still without an umbilical cord, it's being looked after by the yolk sac (sp?) so it should get everything it needs from there. And don't worry about what may have happened in the past; every pregnancy is different.

Thank you. I am already on the high dose folic acid, and pregnancy vitamins.
Hopefully this is fate, - fates way of sayings its meant to be. Im just terrified in the mean time. :hugs:

It's very normal to be scared, especially if something has happened to a pregnancy in the past. Have you spoken to your doctor yet? You could try to book an early scan, especially if you remind them that you've had an ectopic before, and then you can be reassured that everything is going smoothly. If not though, try not to worry, and the 12 week scan comes around faster than you think :hugs:

i knew it when i saw your status, fantastic news hun congrats xxxx

It's very normal to be scared, especially if something has happened to a pregnancy in the past. Have you spoken to your doctor yet? You could try to book an early scan, especially if you remind them that you've had an ectopic before, and then you can be reassured that everything is going smoothly. If not though, try not to worry, and the 12 week scan comes around faster than you think :hugs:

Yeah EPAU are looking after me well. I had a blood test, repeating it on monday, and then until it gets above a certain level (think 1500) for an internal scan. :thumbup:

Awwww congrats hun!! Your status on FB directed me here :winkwink: xxx So happy for you xxx

I bloody knew it when I saw your FB status!

Congrats :D

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh toyah!! I'm so happy for you :D HUGE congratulations to you all xxx

Thanks everyone. I cant keep anything to myself - apart from a few good friends ive kept it to myself since thursday, so now im bursting to tell the world - but at the same time scared incase anything happens. Eeeeek!

:yipee: :yipee::yipee: :happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Oh darling I am sooooooooooooooo happy for you.So much for sshhhhhh lol I will pray and keep my fingers crossed for you but I think Fate has stepped in this time and blessed you with the best gift ever xxx

i don't actually know you, but it seems like you really deserve this, congratulations, and i hope you have a lovely pregnancy (well as lovely as pregnancy can be).. Look after yourself, and don't worry too much, the first month is the hardest, and once that goes past andyou start getting kicks and a bump, your worry will slowly fade..
avoid google, or too many threads about losses in the first tri, they can make you worry alot more..
again, congratulations, sounds like this time it was really meant to be for you, fate didn't want you to give up your dream!
xx

i don't actually know you, but it seems like you really deserve this, congratulations, and i hope you have a lovely pregnancy (well as lovely as pregnancy can be).. Look after yourself, and don't worry too much, the first month is the hardest, and once that goes past andyou start getting kicks and a bump, your worry will slowly fade..
avoid google, or too many threads about losses in the first tri, they can make you worry alot more..
again, congratulations, sounds like this time it was really meant to be for you, fate didn't want you to give up your dream!
xx

Worded perfectly :kiss:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! I don't think I've ever been so excited to see someone's :bfp: :D :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Huge congratulations Toyah :happydance::yipee:
here's to a happy and healthy 9 months :flow: xxx

*hugs*
i'm keeping everything crossed for you. i can't imagine how tough a journey it's been, you deserve this.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->