I was waiting til AF arrived this w/end...

Awwww congrats hun!! Your status on FB directed me here :winkwink: xxx So happy for you xxx

me too!!! haha :)

So pleased for you hunb, really really really pleased. I hope all goes well at your scan :)

xxx

Huge Congrats to you, Here's to a happy and Healthy 9 months xxx

Wooooooo! Congratualtions!! Its got to be fate chick , giving up after 3 years?! And then a positive!? It was ment to be :cloud9: xxx

i don't actually know you, but it seems like you really deserve this, congratulations, and i hope you have a lovely pregnancy (well as lovely as pregnancy can be).. Look after yourself, and don't worry too much, the first month is the hardest, and once that goes past andyou start getting kicks and a bump, your worry will slowly fade..
avoid google, or too many threads about losses in the first tri, they can make you worry alot more..
again, congratulations, sounds like this time it was really meant to be for you, fate didn't want you to give up your dream!
xx

Thank you. From someone who doesnt know me it means an awful lot. :hugs:

I know there are women on here who are far more deserving of it than me, and in a better position, but in a nut shell ive been to hell and back for this. Im just praying to God - like you say - that fate has given me my dream just as i was about to say Goodbye to it.

And a huge thank you to everyone else. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Heres to my July baby! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

OMG OMG :happydance::happydance::happydance: I am sooooo happy for you, after everything you have been through this past month you more than deserve this! Congratulations! :kiss::hugs: xxxx

Oh wow, this is fantastic news, especially after everything you've gone through recently. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months x

Awww, massive congrats Toyah, dead please for you hun :hugs:

Congratulations..(i just saw your sig in a thread you just replied to and had to come find this post as I really chuffed for you) xxx

Oh congratulations! Thats brilliant news. Wondered what you meant on FB!:happydance:

Thank you everyone!

Decided to enjoy every moment, for how ever long it lasts. :yipee: IM PREGNANT! :shock:

Eeeeeeeeekkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations :D:D:D:D:D:D

Im so pleased for you :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Aww wow, congratulations. x

Congratulations hun

Congratulations I am so happy for you :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle