i wasnt looking out for anything BUT !!!!!

inkdchick

seeing if it happens
Reaction score
I really can't ignore this. It started with a few mild stabbing pains in my boobs when i woke up this morning and now they hurt when i walk and the nipples are sensitive. But the thing that is concerning me is that i am today either 6 or 7dpo and i have this really mild cramping going on really low down at the hairline level and also a low back ache. my period is due on 29th i have a 24 or 25 day cycle and ov on the 10th or 11th day, does anyone know what this cramping could be ???
Thanks

You often get cramping in the early weeks of pregnancy as the uterus gets ready to stretch. Pains at 6/7dpo could be implantation I guess....maybe the uterus is responding to implantation by giving a few little contractions.

The boob signs sound very promising. I had itchy nipples well before I got my BFP with Abigail.

Good luck, hope you get your BFP!

the cramping went at about 11am this morning and i just have a backache now and feel absolutely knackered oh and the dreams of being pregnant have stopped too they were weird wishful thinking more like tho :rofl: and thank you

Im thinking you might be too hun.

i'll let you know but dont hold your breath i am 43 and someone put on a thread on here somewhere that over 40's have to use donor eggs coz theirs aren't any good anymore god i wanted to strangle to woman ( young i think and bitchy) sorry i dont mean that but it was an insult and was taken as one and i bet not just by me

something like women over 40 cant get pregnant without help and they have to have egg donation - and im like what !!!!!, i dont remember where i read it tho so but have forgotten all about that now.
I've ust been to the loo coz i felt something coming away like you do sometimes and my cm is now watery is this normal i think im 9 dpo and my boobs are so painful today, tummy is now really bloated and the gas ive never had so much , im just really hoping that this is really all good i couldnt cope with another m/c or disppointment right now

It gets harder to conceive after 35, and even harder after 40, but its not like you wake up on your 40th birthday and bam your eggs are all gone. What an inconsiderate thing to say.

It's all sounding very promising. I remember when I was in first tri with Abigail some of the girls discussing how grossed out they where by the increase in cm. Do you have any plans as to when you will test?

yeah probably if and when i get to two weeks late just to make sure as we had so many + that ended in early m/c's that OH doesnt want me to test at all but i've got to know as i think we will be classed as high risk - i have SVT ( supra ventricular tachycardia ) but hey it will be so worth it , i tell you this watery cm is really worrying me as i cant find anything on it and i have a feeling its not all good now

you know i wish i knew now but i only know what i feel and thats not good at the moment, really really tired so as soon as i do i promise i will let you all know and goodluck to you all too xx :friends:

Hey missed you earlier by the looks of it. Hope your ok hun.

My mum got pregnant with me at 42 - I was #1.
Bit of a surprise tho - she thought she was going through an early menopause and putting on weight for 4 months!
Just wait and see - maybe itll happen :dust:
Curly

well if i give you a list of what i have been getting i will let you all see what you think:
5dpo , sore boobs mainly at the sides, lower backache, tingly nipples, cramping, gas
6dpo, wet creamy cm, cramping, stingy pain in nipples and shooting pains in boobs, heavier too, really tired and cant get out of bed in mornings and want to go back after a couple of hours, gas, bloated tummy sore tummy skin, pinghing and pulling sensation
7dpo , cramping on and off, pain under armpit to boobs, stingy pain in nipples, wet creamy cm lots of it, tired , backache, lots of gas, pinching sensations , pressure low down
8dpo, today :-gas, painful boobs, stingy nipples, tired, gas, lower backache cant get comfy, pressure low down, odd shooting pain but just constantly feel as tho period is going to start for the last three days.

So thats it so far so what do you think girls anything would be greatly appreciated and before you ask my OH wont let me test until i am a week late bless him !

All that sounds really good for a :bfp: hun. Poor hubby, can understand why he dont want you to test till a week late though. I would be wanting to test when af was due having all those symptoms lol. But to me that all sounds really good for you. Fingers crossed for you.

he wont let me coz we have had a few positive tests and they all ended in realy m/c and he has no children and i have two daughters 18 and 16 so i can understand it bless him and thank you i really hope so coz im coming to the end of being able to take this anymore and a lot of what i have this time i have never had before so really really hoping with everything crossed that i could cross :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->