I will be almost 11weeks for Dating scan?

laura_2010

Reaction score
Just wondering if thats right? I thought it was 12 weeks and Over - Im going Thursday 12th and the 13th im 11 weeks? Thank you x

I'm pretty sure you can have the dating scan anywhere between 11 weeks and 13+6 x

Thank you, I was Unsure.. Suppose they should have down how many weeks ect I am - and it can change too my last scan at 6 weeks i was put back 4 days to 6 weeks x

I had mine with my son at 10+2, and with this one my scan is gonna be at about 10+6. It says on my letter they need to be between 10-12 weeks. Guess it depends on where you live though. Think everywhere had different rules. I hope your scan goes well! :)

I have my dating scan next Thursday when I should be about 9+1 and then I'll have my next scan at 12 weeks

I think they'll use any scan after 9 weeks to date but nuchal scan has to be done in a certain window which I think is 11 weeks to 13 weeks x

They will date a pregnancy anywhere between 8-13 weeks these days. X

The dating scan is usually done before 12 week, because all babies tend to grow at the same rate up until then. After 12 weeks, genetics take on more of a role (tall baby vs short baby, etc.). So earlier is actually better :). Actually, closer to 7 weeks is the most accurate time to date a pregnancy by ultrasound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->