I will lose weight for my little boy, goodbye fat!!

shellie82

Reaction score
I had my little boy nearly 5 months ago and have put on quite a bit of weight.

now i wasnt slim to start with but i seem to sit here everyday and eat rubbish!!!

ive been watching supersize vs superskinny and it scares me and i always say to oh that i dont want to end up like that, i dont want my son to see my bad eating habits and copy them, i dont want to have a heart attack and have him lose me in 10 years time, i dont want him bullied on the school yard for having a fat mummy

you would think with all of these thoughts id be able to stop eating, ive started the wii fit and zumba the last week so im exercising more but i cant seem to stop eating the rubbish

just yesterday i ate a big bar of dairy milk then we ordered pizza because id had a bad day with lo and didnt wanna cook :cry:

does anyone else have this problem, any advice??

its week 2 and so far things are going ok, a couple of slips here and there but the exercising has helped and ive lost 2lbs in my first week! id have liked a full 3 stone but hey..... i guess 2lbs a week is a healthier way of doing it :)

im finding im really loving zumba as hard as it is but it burns between 500-800 calories a session depending on how hard you work! I have a face as red as a tomato when its over so im guessing i work pretty hard!!

so week 2 here i come, fingers crossed.............

:hugs: Good luck

I ate horrible after Hannah was born (lots of junk and plenty of days where I didn't feel like cooking so we ordered in).

I didn't start trying to lose until she was 1.5 years old.

Next time I will plan better and have a lot more meals made ahead of time and frozen for those bad days (I have to think about Hannah's eating now as well as mine!)

Are there any days or maybe even a few hours where someone could watch LO for you while you prepare some easy and nutritious meals you can put in the freezer for those kinds of days?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->