I wish I had known.. ?

brandonsgirl

Lucky mummy of 2 <3
Reaction score
Hey lovely ladies!

I'm jemma, a mummy to 2 littles with one due in a few weeks! I'm also a parenting, lifestyle and beauty blogger.

I'm curious, what do you wish you had known when becoming a mummy? Was there something that you googled or looked for advice on? Is there anything you wish you had help with but didn't?

For me, I wish someone would have told me that it's normal to feel lonely. Especially in the middle of the night when you feel like you're the only one awake with your baby!

I'd love to know your thoughts

Jemma x

I wish I had known it was totally normal for a baby to not want to be put down. Everyone made me feel like she was so abnormal and difficult, when really she was just doing what was biologically normal and wanting to be close to mummy. It would have saved a lot of stress if I had known this beforehand! :)

I wish I would have known that it&#8217;s totally ok to feel at your whits end and utterly fed up when your baby has had a difficult day, mums are just as human as anyone else.

I also wish I would have known that like you it&#8217;s normal to feel lonely- having a baby (although the best thing in the world) can be an incredibly lonely thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->