I wish I was still at my Nans!

S

Serene123

:hissy:

So I get home and my mum & sister have left the house completely a mess. And, Rich is moaning at me because we had plans today and I've kind of blown him off because I want to tidy it up. He doesn't see why I should do it if it isn't my mess but I woke up this morning and I just want everything, everywhere perfect. And tidying up would be for me, it's driving me nuts! I actually cried when I woke up because of it.. It's normal right? I'm not a psycho-alien-type-thing, just pregnant and in need of some cleanlyness!

Aww, I am sorry! Tell your OH to clean it up then!

:hugs:

There's one thing I have a big problem with and that is a messy house. My kids are on Spring Break and my daughter has been employing the neighbor's kids to clean my house now for 3 days. LOL It's been a nice break :)

No hun thats not weird. Having a messy house at the moment is driving me mad too. My OH doesn't really do a lot to help (I don't think he realises, and I hate nagging him) and I've felt too rough to do any when I get home from work so it's my own fault really.

I know how you feel though. Tell him to get off his arse and help you.

xxx

i totally know how you feel. i can't rest till my house is tidy...

you need to take it easy though tori... take care of yourself

xxxx

messy house gives me a messy brain right now...if that makes sense!

I hate mess, it makes me stressed out!

I make the house nice and tidy then my OH comes home and within literally seconds, there are little messes everywhere :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->